New Members Contest - April 2017

Started by Smallie_Stalker, March 31, 2017, 04:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: WataugaLaker on April 26, 2017, 03:03:19 PM
Enter me!

Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family. Glad to have you with us. I put your name on the list and you are good through the end of May.  :)  Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us. Good Luck in the drawings.  ~fff ~fff ~cf
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Smallie_Stalker

Time to wrap up the month of April with congratulations to our winner this week FoxMurderer. Congratulations Calvin!  ~c~

Calvin, Your inbox is full Please clean it out so I can send you a PM with the info. I need to get your prize shipped out to you. Thanks buddy.  :)

cport

WTG Calvin!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

jakebrake

a new guy with a full inbox?

that never happens.

Major_Kong

I demand a recount!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.

SteveTX

Who can resist a chance at some legendary baits, not I, please put my name in for a chance at some.  8)

AbuGarcia

Got my prize from last month! Thanks again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: SteveTX-4758-JK on April 29, 2017, 01:55:00 AM
Who can resist a chance at some legendary baits, not I, please put my name in for a chance at some.  8)

Steve, Per the rules stated above, since you entered after the last drawing for April I will put you in starting with the May contest and you will be entered in all the drawings for May and June.  :)

Smallie_Stalker

Since we had the last drawing for April I am closing this thread to any further posts. Follow along in the May thread here:

http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=135632.0

to follow along.  :)

Thank you once again to everyone for another fun month and for helping to give me a job to help out here.  :)

><>  Smallie_Stalker  <><