FYI ALERT PLEASE READ

Started by Judge, December 08, 2019, 11:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

Seems to be this time of year we always see an increase in vehicle burglaries in the court.  This year has started and juveniles breaking into cars for GUNS and grabbing anything else that is there.  They just walk through neighborhoods  checking car doors and only taking from those that are unlocked. A large number of these incidents could be avoided if we just LOCK our doors and take equipment out of boat at night if not inside.  No one is immune form these kids.  They know the current state of the legal system and they have virtually  no risk of jail time for a non violent crime, so they are very bold.  Be smart take a few extra minutes to lock your doors and protect your gear......... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Smallie_Stalker

Merry Christmas to you and yours Judge and thank you for the information and the very important reminder.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Mike Cork

Thanks for the reminder Judge. I know we get complacent here and have been working on it.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Pacific NW Ron

Good reminder especially for the holiday season.
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

TNDiver

Here in TN it increases too around time when students are off on breaks (Fall breaks, Spring breaks, winter breaks, etc).  They will go around neighborhoods, especially those with smaller lots so they don't have to go as far between houses.  But they usually do well.  Got me once, but just got some spare change in my center console.  Could have been a lot worse!  I also sometimes leave my gun in my glove box when I go places I can't carry concealed.  Thankfully it wasn't in there then.
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

Russ199A

Put a hot wire around your boat with a New Zealand charger. Deters Bobcats, coyotes, 2000 lb bulls, 300 lb horny nilly goats and most any other pants wetting predators.
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

Mike Cork

Quote from: Russ199A on December 16, 2019, 07:03:16 PM
Put a hot wire around your boat with a New Zealand charger. Deters Bobcats, coyotes, 2000 lb bulls, 300 lb horny nilly goats and most any other pants wetting predators.

I like it ~c~ ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

SteveTX