ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS & GUESTS...

Started by bassadict69, January 26, 2005, 07:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duckkhunterr

Hello everyone. I am new as well. I joined because I wanted to see a pic of that big bass that was caught on Black Bayou. Now that I have joined and read alot of the post on here, I think I will continue to come in and visit with ya. Everyone seems very knowledgeable. I believe I can learn alot about this sport from ya.

I am more of a duckhunter but I have currently bought myself a boat and I am looking to wet a hook more often. The sad thing here is I dont have alot of experience bass fishing. I have done it from time to time and it has been an amazing experience. So if ya don't mind I would like to come in and ask a few questions. I am now living on the Texas side of Caddo and I am from Oil City and know that part of the lake pretty well but I don't know to much about the Texas side. I could use some help there as well. Thanks again

Bassinkorea

It's great to have you here duckkhunterr. You will learn plenty around here. Just join in with the conversations or start you own. Please let us know if you need any help around here  ;D
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

duckkhunterr

fatboy95

New member and new to bass fishing this year... I have been fishing on base so far. Will be heading out to Black Bayou next week...

Ron Fogelson

Hey welcome to ultimatebass.com were glad you joined up here with us.   ~c~

trilake

Quote from: bassadict69 on January 26, 2005, 07:32:36 PM
NEW MEMBERS...I just wanted to remind all the new members for the current week to check out the weekly new member contest. The contest is open to all new members that joined during that week and have made at least five posts, which is real easy to do! Just go to the link below and find out how to enter.

AND FOR YOU GUESTS... Why not join (It's free!)? Make a few posts telling us about yourself & before you know it, you'll have your five posts qualifying you for entry into the contest.

Click here for all the info! http://ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php/board,193.0.html

Also, we have monthly contests for ALL members. It is really easy to win! You can read more about it in the Monthly Contest section also!

SavyMom45

:help:  Ok, guys....here goes nuttin!!!  I live in Bossier City, LA & have a lakehouse down on Bistineau....yes, salvinia infested Bistineau!!!  LOL 
I was raised with an old cane pole in my hand & was my dad's favorite fishin partner out of us 3 kids.  Been "fitchin" around today looking for websites that can teach me more about bass fishing the lakes here in NW La., and I truly like this one! 
Thought that I'd join here and see what I can't learn as far as bass fishin.  It's not that I've never bass fished before....it's just that I need to learn more, especially as far as lures....(what to buy & when to use what...LOL)
If there's anyone out there that might be interested in draggin along a woman that LOVES to fish and willing to help her along with the bass fishing techniques, lures, etc., I'd love to go!!  If I get in your way, you can just kick me out into the lake...LOL
Any helpful info out there from you big guys would surely be appreciated   ~fff

Ron Fogelson

Welcome to Ultimatebass.com SavyMom thanks for joining; enjoy your time here and if you need any help just let us know.

Fogy

joepapa2010

~fff
Just another new member come to check out all the talk of the town!!!
Fish pimpin

Mike Cork

Well Mr. Papa here you are  ~c~ Looking forward to seeing you around the site :toot:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

dskelly

Hello All, new member here in Bossier City.   I mainly fish NW LA and East Tx, occasionally South LA, always interested in new friends and fishing buddies!

Dean

Mercury

Hello, I'm a new member to Ultimate Bass, Fish Black lake and Red River the most,Look forward to some good fishing reports from you guys and when i go I'll let you know what I did also! ~cf

TakeSonFishing

Hello all in the Northwest Louisiana area.  This sure seems to be a great, respectful, and friendly website.  The information is great (i usually don't catch much, I am always looking to improve). 

About me:
I am active duty military, TSgt. and work as a Fire Inspector.
I own a small construction company on the side, we stay very busy.
I have an 18ft, Monark bass boat with a Honda 75 and all the trimmings.  Its skinny though and I really miss the Nitro i sold.  But I don't have a note.
I fish Caddo for bass and perch, the red river for cats, and have yet to fish flag lake. 
I love to take my son and wife fishing, (she caught a 5lber sunday the 7th before she got to cold and we had to go in).  My son is 4 and loves to go also. 
I believe they call it "fishing" and not "catching" for a reason.  I just love being out on the lake.  Though a nice live well full is sure exciting.  But i usually throw back all the bass i catch.  It makes sense to me!

bob_rugratz

I have actually been a member for a while but never introduced myself. My name is bob middleton and me and my partner fish a lot of tourny's in this area. We are not hard to find we are usually the only bay boat in a bass tournament. But with that bay boat we have got big bass on tnt.  bb on the 2009 relay for life on cross. 2009 championship on the red at the evening tounament's out of clarks with bb and 1st. And just yeaterday we won 1st in the St. Jude on the red with 21.9 - our bb was 6.70. We have also zeroed several times just to throw that in. That st jude was a wonderful thing to be a part of even last year when we didnt place at all. Those kids are courages and deserve everything they raised and more. If you fish tournaments or not I don't see why they shouldnt have 100 boats in that tournament. The door prizes are given out until everyone has got something. I have never fished a tourny like that. Not to mention the food. I would like anyone who reads this to spread that word. thanks and good luck this year.
If you cast it. They will come.

Teamhook

~cf New memeber from Louisiana. Replying is easy but where do you start a new post? If you go to the forum home page? 
Patrick Perkins

Mike Cork

First click on the most appropriate board. Say you want to introduce yourself to the forum. So you would click on the "Let Us Get To Know You" forum. Once it loaded on the right side, at the top of all the current posts you will see four tabs, the third one over says "New Topic". Click on that and your underway  ~c~

Cork's Reel Service

Teamhook

Patrick Perkins

Beagle

Glad to have you here. Just go to whatever board u want, like the "Louisiana" section. Then look at the top of the page for "start new thread" or topic.

Jimmie Demize

Hello to All

My name is jimmie Demize i live in Zwolle, La. I fish the Toledo Bend Area year around up and down the lake. My favorite areas to fish are Lannan area, Blue Lake and Sammy Gill areas which i frequently fish often  ~cf lately the stanley frogs is the hot item since the lake is low as well as torpedoes and spooks.  ~fff so if you see a camo kayak fisherman in those areas popping the frog  that will be me ;D
Why is my lure bigger than the fish 8)

stevenbiot

I am a pharmacy student in Monroe. I just signed up today on this awesome site. Is there anyone that could help me find a good spot on darbonne to fish? I talked to a cool guy named, Pete; he told me to fish the channel about two hundred yards from the Condos off of the highway 15 bridge, and to use rattle traps. My wife and I went out there last night, saw the bass feeding on the top, but had no luck. Where are the good spots at on the lake. Thanks guys.

Mike Cork

Quote from: Jimmie Demize on June 25, 2010, 06:43:15 AM
Hello to All

My name is jimmie Demize i live in Zwolle, La. I fish the Toledo Bend Area year around up and down the lake. My favorite areas to fish are Lannan area, Blue Lake and Sammy Gill areas which i frequently fish often  ~cf lately the stanley frogs is the hot item since the lake is low as well as torpedoes and spooks.  ~fff so if you see a camo kayak fisherman in those areas popping the frog  that will be me ;D
Welcome to the site! I don't get down there as much as I should but will definately watch for you! Looking forward to reading some fishing reports from the bend!

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Quote from: stevenbiot on September 26, 2010, 01:19:29 PM
I am a pharmacy student in Monroe. I just signed up today on this awesome site. Is there anyone that could help me find a good spot on darbonne to fish? I talked to a cool guy named, Pete; he told me to fish the channel about two hundred yards from the Condos off of the highway 15 bridge, and to use rattle traps. My wife and I went out there last night, saw the bass feeding on the top, but had no luck. Where are the good spots at on the lake. Thanks guys.

Welcome aboard! Glad you found us. I don't fish your way but we have several members that do. Jump right in and start a thread about your lake question and I'm sure you'll get some help.

Cork's Reel Service

Bassoholic

Hey yall, just another newbie here, I moved from Northern California, I am now working at Barksdale AFB. I have been looking for a Bass fishing forum like the one I was a member of in Cali (westernbass.com) and finally I found it  ~c~ . Glad I finally did, I look forward to making  few posts soon.

kenneths

Newbie here from Louisiana just wanted to say Hi.

Drrobertray

Welcome!  Fishing Reports from me would be Caddo Lake doing well on cranks and slow plastics......Everyone at toledo has been catching 40-60 bass on white spinner baits...... BUT last week, NOT a single bass was caught for any of us!!!!
2006 Triton TR-21