2004 tracker fuse box

Started by jagfandaddy, September 11, 2015, 07:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagfandaddy

Ok, I have really tried to figure out this on my own, but I have noticed the info on Bass Tracker boats is limited. I am looking for fuse size  for what I have. I found 3 fuses blown and only the recirculation pump fuse blew again. I looked up common fuse size and found the recirculation pump should have been a 5 amp instead of a 3 amp. If I am wrong please correct me.
2004 Bass Tracker Pro Team 185 Merc. 90

BassmanRudy

Jag- I have an 09' and yes quite frustrating to NOT know what things are... here is a pic of my fuse panel and hopefully it can help you w your's! :-) I was a dummy and wrote what a couple of em are (IN SHARPIE) so maybe you can zoom in and see em but i only have a couple labeled... sorry!
2nd down left side(as looking) Nav lights
1st down left side- I think aerator

"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

jagfandaddy

Thanks for the reply. Not used to not knowing what fuses are what. Boat ownership is new to me. I was planning on taking it out on the maiden voyage today, but N.Florida is all rain today.
This will give me time to figure out whats what.

jagfandaddy

Well the issue with the pumps not working is all of the corrosion in the fuse panel. I bypassed the fuse panel and fed 12V directly to the pumps and I heard them run. Well at least I won't have to replace pumps!I think it is beyond repair so I will replace it. Thanks for the help.

BassmanRudy

Yeah corrosion is really hard to stop/prevent especially with all the water in a boat... I just started a new job on base and now get the "joy" of seeing corrosion thru a Microscope!! :-( so even if you think it's "not" there it most certainly is! As bad as you say it is then a total replacement is prob the best bet.
"Rudy"
www.mistertwister.com

jagfandaddy

It was kept outside so that probably didn't help. It will be in my garage now so that should help the situation.

BassmanRudy

I found out today the upper right fuse is the recirc pump one!! :-)
"Rudy"
www.mistertwister.com

jagfandaddy

I was able to clean the fuse panel up. I'll try to post before and after. Still trying to figure out how to upload pictures. I have tried but the file is too big.

jagfandaddy