Howdy Y’all

Started by Bigwrench, December 26, 2023, 02:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigwrench

Haven't been around in quite awhile. It's been a long and tough year here at the Olson Compound but we're still kicking. I Saw the Adopt A Family post on FB and thought I'd drop by and say hello. Y'all are some of the most gracious & humble  people I've ever encountered. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that your New Year is full of joy and happiness.
 We love our UB family.
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Capt. BassinLou

Great seeing this post! It's been a long while, my friend.

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Donald Garner

Rick, tks for dropping by.  Hope the New Year brings good things to the Olson Family  ;)
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Princeton_Man

So glad you to see you here Rick! ~c~

You and Tammy have sure had a tough year, Linda and I are keeping you both in our prayers.
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

caddyjoe77

Happy to see you posting Rick!! Post more when you can.  Keeping you and family in prayers brother!
BeerMe

Bigbass201

Big get well and prayers from Ohio.
R & J Bass Fishing Videos

https://rumble.com/c/c-364035

Smallie_Stalker

Great to see a post from you Rick. I hope you all are doing well. Still got your whole family on the permanent daily prayer list.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Mike Cork

You know we love you Rick, you always have friends to turn to here on UB. You've contributed so much, but I need more LOL your skills are awesome....

Laurie and I hope your new year is full of better things and you catch a few fish!!!

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Captsteve

Hello Bigwrench

Good to see you post. I've been missing in action too. Came back a few months ago.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake