American Bass Anglers

Started by Matt Mesplay, October 10, 2005, 09:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Mesplay

I was just wondering if anyone fishes the American Bass Anglers circuit.  I was kind of curious what others thought about it.  I was considering fishing it next year and wanted to know what I was getting myself into.  Thanks for your replies.
Matt

Mike Cork

I am in Louisiana and just got to watch all three days of competition for the championship and then we were invited to the banquet so we could cover the full story for the site.

I must say that it was run very well, they seemed very organized for such a large event and everyone that we talked to was very pleased with the organization. I say go for it, I am going to this coming season.

There are a couple of articles on the main site that are about the championship. You should check them out :-*

click here for main site articles

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

cgs2004

Its a great circuit to fish in.  I would recommend it.  The 2 districts in southern KS always have great turn outs.  The 1 up north has a somewhat spotty turn out.  Its well organized and there are some great anglers in it.  Best of luck if you decide to fish it!
systemsresearchinc.com                                    Kansas St. Univ. Fishing Team