Getting Close Boys & Girls!!!!

Started by HogMaster, February 20, 2008, 09:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogMaster

Stopped at the Gate at Quincy today to check out conditions.  Open water from the dam to the Island. ~c~  The melt is on!! ~sun  10 Days until open!!!  My rod is twitching!! 
HOGS ARE MY BUSINESS!! AND BUINESS IS GOOD!

Colorado Bass Man

hahahaha guess what 7 days till open!!! we should go out to quincy together opening day, what do ya say?
Thanks St. Croix rods, Sportsmans Warehouse, Ranger boats, Quantum, Stanley Jigs, Rat-L-Trap and Flambeau.

HogMaster

Colorado Bass Man

YEAH RIGHT!!! last year i was the fist boat on the water at quincy and it was almost the 20th when i did. I plan to fish the dam with some cranks and spinnerbaits but I doubt they will allow boats to go out untill the Ice is all clear.

BUT WE CAN DREAM!!!!

i will still prolly be there even if I cant get a boat out.
Thanks St. Croix rods, Sportsmans Warehouse, Ranger boats, Quantum, Stanley Jigs, Rat-L-Trap and Flambeau.

TxT

Hey HM,

Let me know if you are going to be out there.  I may try.  My rods aren't quite set up and I'm out of town this week.  But if I can make it out there I will !!!!

HogMaster

Quote from: TxT on February 24, 2008, 06:02:48 PM
Hey HM,

Let me know if you are going to be out there.  I may try.  My rods aren't quite set up and I'm out of town this week.  But if I can make it out there I will !!!!

Went buy again today and its melting fast!!  I unless we get some more warm and windy days I think the Dam is going to be Slamed with Folks for the 100 yard stretch.  No Thanks!!

camelcluch

I am getting a case of cabin fever!  Good thing for me I will be heading to So. Cal. right in the middle of the spawn.  Looks like Lake Poway and Vail lake are my targets for now.  See you all soon.

HogMaster

Quote from: camelcluch on February 25, 2008, 11:24:57 AM
I am getting a case of cabin fever!  Good thing for me I will be heading to So. Cal. right in the middle of the spawn.  Looks like Lake Poway and Vail lake are my targets for now.  See you all soon.

Camel dont forget DVL! Good Luck!

Nate501

Quote from: HogMaster on February 25, 2008, 07:15:09 PM
Camel dont forget DVL! Good Luck!

Two weeks for me. Will be at Diamond on Tuesday the 11th....then Hodges on Wed. then Castaic on Thursday.

camelcluch

We will see about DVL. I live close to Poway and my buddy lives 5 min from Vail.  If you ever get the chance look up Poway and Mike Long.  Big fish and not a very big lake.  Well worth it!  In the 90's Poway was in the top 10 to break the world record.

joe4theavs

Its on!  Glad to be back on this site!  Gonna start hitting the ponds early, got a bad itch to catch some fish!!

Hey Hog this year I will make an effort to get out there with ya!
Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time!

HogMaster

Quote from: joe4theavs on March 01, 2008, 05:15:16 PM
Its on!  Glad to be back on this site!  Gonna start hitting the ponds early, got a bad itch to catch some fish!!

Hey Hog this year I will make an effort to get out there with ya!

Anytime! Ice is melting quick!