Bayliner with gel coat gone

Started by Brocksdad1, July 24, 2013, 02:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigwrench

Starting to come together ! I bet it's gonna be fantastic ! Can't wait for the next update. I personally enjoy doing stuff like this.
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

fishinfranklin

Great start!!!! looking forward to following your progress

Brocksdad1

Well fellas I was into building 66-77 Bronco's

Had 14. But expensive. I have a 16' 77lowe I rebuilt and enjoyed that so I thought when this opportunity popped up why not.

I'm a Case Construction tech so mechanical obstacles don't get to me, I love them.
Carpenter does slow me down though. So we will see.

Metal is my friend.

Thanks for the comments.

Bryce
This is not a hobby for me, its a sick addiction. Now my son has the problem...isnt it great!!!

I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy.

Brocksdad1

Took on a side job painting a house, so I'll have the cash to buy the wood,carpet,seats in about a week.

Not sure where to get the seats. Been looking at eBay.

Bryce
This is not a hobby for me, its a sick addiction. Now my son has the problem...isnt it great!!!

I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy.

fishinfranklin

Great!!! We can all ways use a little side job to help pay for a project. for seats
there is a couple of post with some links to seat company's. also there is a company
some where in tenn. close to where champion was built that's has all kinds of factory
seats,  I have a set of triton seats going in my pro craft. I will try and get you there info.