1985 ranger 370v

Started by falcon29, August 03, 2013, 12:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

falcon29

Wanting to sell my old ranger, boat itself is in great condition but pretty sure gears and bearings in lower unit has gone out. Also the charging system is burnt in the motor. How much would this thing be worth with the motor in its condition?

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]

Bigwrench

Man that's a tough call with the problems you stated.  Have you tried looking at NADA pricing ?
http://www.nadaguides.com/Boats
  They have it a little over a grand ,
Am on mobile so not sure if with or without motor.
  You could also try searching online to see if you can find some similar year model and length boats for sale to get an idea of what they are going for.
  I sold a 1990 330V with a running 120 Rude for four grand , was a complete restore job , in great condition but hardly anything was original.  Try pushing the strong  points . You might even consider purchasing a used motor or repairing what you have   Good luck , when you do decide to let her go make sure you put it in the classifieds section and drop a hint over in the Ranger Boards let us know you got her over there
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.