Chris Lane is the man!!!

Started by bassmasta63, February 26, 2012, 07:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassmasta63

So glad to be on the Legend team!!!!!!! Chris Lane is the man,so proud of you brother!!!! ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
2012 199 225 pro xs

Jared LeBlue

Got him picked on my fantasy team. Got to love it. ~c~
Ardent Prostaff

Broskee

Yeah a Florida native too, someone mentioned to me that what he was fishing was just like back home. Which played to his advantage!

~Dwight~

Hey guys, got to talk to him a few times this weekend and was there right before he went in for the weigh in and his exact words were that he had put all he had into it and everyone kept along what he thought he had weight wise in the boat and he said he had quit guessing a long time ago..(during today) and that he was not gonna hype himself just to be let down.   Well he didn't let anyone down today, especially himself... What an awesome job he did.  Congrats go out to him, Dean, Randy and everyone at Legend, The Power Pole Team, and everyone else for standing behind him and believing in him.
Give a man a Fish and He will eat for a Day, Teach a Man to Fish and He will Join a Bass Club and spend Way too much $$$$$$

JMGullo

Quote from: ~Dwight~ on February 27, 2012, 01:08:15 AM
Hey guys, got to talk to him a few times this weekend and was there right before he went in for the weigh in and his exact words were that he had put all he had into it and everyone kept along what he thought he had weight wise in the boat and he said he had quit guessing a long
time ago..(during today) and that he was not gonna hype himself just to be let down.   Well he didn't let anyone down today, especially himself... What an awesome job he did.  Congrats go out to him, Dean, Randy and everyone at Legend, The
Power Pole Team, and everyone else for standing behind him and believing in him.

What he said!! Proud to be apart of the Legend family!

BassBUFF

I got to see Chris pull that 19lb sack on Sat! He was in the zone and fishing hard. Congrats to Chris and Legend Boats for a well earned win!! ~c~ ~c~

Groma

Chris lane is the man ,  ~c~ Yesterday he made us all proud . Legend .

I hope they give him the whole package!
"You have to fight for the right to fish "