New Alpha 191 center rod box

Started by Flyswatter, March 01, 2012, 08:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyswatter

Always like looking at boats and was surfing the web and went to Legend's home page.  I was impressed how Legend added Center rod box to that boat model.  Good use of space for longer rods IMO.  Not sure of rod length but like the design.  Traditional rods lockers are always a pain to manipulate rods on the top deck when getting into rod lockers.  To me that's a good use of space.  Put your goto rods for the day in that compartment.  Is that a day tackle storage box on driver side front deck?  If so functional positive too. 

Legend needs to work on enlarging pics of their boat website.  Never been in one but they do look nice.

Groma

If you want to take a ride in a Legend that can always be arranged .Just let us know what part of the country your in and someone will give you a ride , I'm almost sure of it.  I think I speak for most Legend owners when I say we love promoting the brand!
"You have to fight for the right to fish "

Flyswatter

That is a generous offer.  I'm happy with my boat but If I was to consider another brand Legend would get my serious attention.    If the Alpha 191 looks impressive to say the least.  The more I read up on them the more impressed I am.  Kudos to Legend.

Groma

Any time Flyswatter , I know what you mean about looking at other pics of boats . I like searching UTube for boats, fishing tackle ,boat ramp blunders etc... its endless.

Bassinkorea

Quote from: Groma on March 02, 2012, 09:00:49 PM
Any time Flyswatter , I know what you mean about looking at other pics of boats . I like searching UTube for boats, fishing tackle ,boat ramp blunders etc... its endless.

That's exactly what I do during my work lunch breaks, love those ramp blunders  lo  lo
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Groma

lo lo lo And there's seems to be know shortage of them ! lo