Whose Legend is for sale at the corner of Kingston & Airline?

Started by bassadict69, June 01, 2012, 03:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassadict69

Stopped and looked at it earlier and it is CLEAN if not new! Just curious whose it was and how much for one like that!

JMGullo

bassadict69

red/black...it is a 191. It is sitting in the parking lot of the bank on that corner.

Chip Harm

Chip

www.elitetungsten.com

JMGullo

Quote from: Chip Harm on June 01, 2012, 04:40:37 PM
Not that you know of....your better half may have other ideas.... lo lo

Messing with my boat is the same as messing with her life!!

BassBUFF

Looks like a prize boat as the hot foot isn't mounted yet.

bassadict69

Quote from: BassBUFF on June 01, 2012, 10:00:49 PM
Looks like a prize boat as the hot foot isn't mounted yet.

we were headed into town and seen someone at the boat so we stopped. The boat is new and was won at I think he said the McDonald's tourney. It is a 191 but only has a 150 on back... He is asking 34,900

Anyone know what the go for new but with a 200hp?

Mike Cork

BassAddict it really depends on the electronics and such. I have no idea what the cost of a 191 with a 200 would be. I can say at that price it's a pretty good deal.

If you'll send me a text message I can send you the number to the Louisiana Rep and she can price it out for you :-*

The 191 is the sports car of Legends Line Up. It's quick and handles like a formula 1 car. It would be even quicker with a 200  :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

bassadict69

Quote from: Mike Cork on June 03, 2012, 10:59:26 AM
BassAddict it really depends on the electronics and such. I have no idea what the cost of a 191 with a 200 would be. I can say at that price it's a pretty good deal.

If you'll send me a text message I can send you the number to the Louisiana Rep and she can price it out for you :-*

The 191 is the sports car of Legends Line Up. It's quick and handles like a formula 1 car. It would be even quicker with a 200  :-*

I would hate to have someone spend that kind of time on me knowing I am far from ready to buy...

beast96z

Prize boat was my first assumption. Nice colors other than the white hull, but that's personal preference.

Please do not use Outdoor Hub Mobile, Please find and use TapaTalk for your phone