Soft Baits

Started by Redleg79, March 29, 2023, 08:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redleg79

New here, thanks for the warm welcomes. It was suggested that I post up a few pics of some of the baits I make for myself and my friends. Im a HUGE fan of the old school/forgotten colors like Pumpkin Seed, Motor Oil, Black Grape, etc.
ARMY Veteran (97-02)
Soft Bait Maker
Love to Hunt, Fish, and trail ride.

Redleg79

ARMY Veteran (97-02)
Soft Bait Maker

Redleg79

And more.....any other ones i can post if requested or MOST of them are on my Etsy.
ARMY Veteran (97-02)
Soft Bait Maker

Mike Cork

While I love seeing what everyones doing and making, we do have strict advertising policies. Just protecting our own. Sooo, let's leave the logos out of the photos in the future and make this the last time you mention you sell them on occasion, Thank Bud.

Great looking stuff. Your Pumpkin is right on the mark.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Redleg79

My apologies, Ill edit the logo out in the future. Changed the avatar as well. Thanks for the comment on the Pumpkin, took me a bit to get it to a point where I felt it was "good enough". OCD is real man.
ARMY Veteran (97-02)
Soft Bait Maker

Dark3

Welcome to the site. I am a 13B myself. Nice looking baits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smallie_Stalker

Nice looking baits! I'm a big fan of the grubs especially the twin tails. I use them as trailers on a lot of different baits.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Redleg79

Quote from: Dark3 on March 29, 2023, 11:18:02 AM
Welcome to the site. I am a 13B myself. Nice looking baits.

I was on the A6 Paladin. Good times, great memories. Im down the road in Binghamton. If youre ever in the area I'd be happy to show you some local hotspots.
ARMY Veteran (97-02)
Soft Bait Maker

Dark3

I was on the A6 aswell and the 777A2-3 and the 119A2-3 and am now back in a 777 BTRY.

Redleg79

Quote from: Dark3 on March 29, 2023, 02:37:53 PM
I was on the A6 aswell and the 777A2-3 and the 119A2-3 and am now back in a 777 BTRY.

I played on a 119 for a bit. The Paladin spoiled me man. Always wanted to shoot the Trip 7.....got to shoot the old M198 a few times though.
ARMY Veteran (97-02)
Soft Bait Maker

Redleg79

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on March 29, 2023, 11:31:06 AM
Nice looking baits! I'm a big fan of the grubs especially the twin tails. I use them as trailers on a lot of different baits.

Grubs were a staple bait for me growing up thanks to my father. He is the reason I started doing this, and the reason I ALWAYS have a few 2" & 3" grubs in my pack. When all else fails....they just work.
ARMY Veteran (97-02)
Soft Bait Maker

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Redleg79 on March 30, 2023, 06:10:16 AM
Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on March 29, 2023, 11:31:06 AM

Grubs were a staple bait for me growing up thanks to my father. He is the reason I started doing this, and the reason I ALWAYS have a few 2" & 3" grubs in my pack. When all else fails....they just work.

I try to have some grubs on hand most times. They're such a versatile bait.

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Oldfart9999

Grubs, old school, oft times forgotten by the kids but still fish catching baits. White, silver, watermelon and green pumpkin are my favorites'. love to swim them slow and steady.
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Redleg79

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on March 31, 2023, 07:22:40 AM
Grubs, old school, oft times forgotten by the kids but still fish catching baits. White, silver, watermelon and green pumpkin are my favorites'. love to swim them slow and steady.
Rodney

Absolutely. I NEVER leave for the banks or the boat w/out at least a couple in 2-3 colors each and a few jig spinners. Ol faithful for sure.
ARMY Veteran (97-02)
Soft Bait Maker

Hobious

lets see a close up of your motor oil.

i miss that color.  it had a green Iridescence that i cant find anywhere.  the new motor oil is more of a dirty motor oil.  the old one was brand new out of the can.  hahah..

Redleg79

Best I have at the moment. Motor oil is one of my favorites, along with Pumpkin Seed.
ARMY Veteran (97-02)
Soft Bait Maker

BASSCATLILDAVE

Good looking stuff.

D.W. Verts

Nice stuff.  Doc used to pour me perfect old-school Motor Oil. Love the old colors, 'cuz I'm an old (er, ish) fisherman.

Dale
Old School Bass Fishin' with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff