Adopt A Family Raffle 2020

Started by Mike Cork, November 02, 2020, 12:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

One last Challenge!!! This one is not for tickets. We have had our third Mr. Anonymous and he's dug DEEP...

Mr. Anonymous III, had a tough beginning in life and was able to scratch and claw his way to a much better place. Because of this good fortune he looks for families to help out as he personally knows sometimes it takes just a little help to change everything.

Mr. Anonymous III donated, no tickets were purchased, $1000 and he is challenging anyone who has also had good fortune this year to match his donation, or maybe for a couple members to get together and match him.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Here is the link to the drawing tonight at 6 PM CST.  That's just two hours from now. There is only an hour left to get tickets but you can donate up until noon tomorrow.

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateBass

Cork's Reel Service

SFL BassHunter

Looks like I am a little late to this, but I sent you a paypal Mike for the charity.
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Mike Cork

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on December 19, 2020, 07:32:49 AM
Looks like I am a little late to this, but I sent you a paypal Mike for the charity.

I got it and thank you very much, you sir, embody the essence of this fundraiser, it's about the giving to help a needy family more that it is about the carrots I dangle. THANK YOU!!!

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

The winners list

FDx Custom Rod = FD-JC

2 Dobyns Rods, 2 reels, $50 Doc Irv gift card = wolcy

Berkley, Rapala, Spro, Rebel bait package = LAB Web Ventures

$100 Mister Twister prize pack = Bassinkorea

VRX Prize pack & $25 Doc Irv Gift Card = CaddyJoe77

K9 prize pack = FD-JC

$100 J. Hester Fly and Tackle Co. prize pack = FD-FG

$75 NuTech Gift Code = Mygreenihc

GTH 2000 Baitcasting reel = FD-MP

GTH 2000 Baitcasting reel = Wolcy

$50 Steelwater Outdoors bait package = FD-GA

$50 Academy Gift Card = Bassinkorea

Bass Fishing Video and Book Collection = Todd Meyers

Many folks told me that if they won to keep it and re-use it for the monthly Adopt A Family Raffles.... I had too much to track so if you are a winner and want to donate your prize back to Adopt A Family 2021, just let me know and I'll make it happen.

Thank you everyone for your support this year. 10,000 dollars is a lot of help, and I'm extremely proud of Ultimate Bass members and what you accomplish each year.

Cork's Reel Service

Pacific NW Ron

Congratulations to all the winners.   ~c~ 
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

TNDiver

Was out camping this weekend so missed it.  Wow $10,000!!  Great job everyone and congratulations to the winners!  Thank you UB and sponsors, it is great to have such a great community that has the opportunity to give back
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

Jared LeBlue

Congratulations to all the winners. Man $10,000 raised is just awesome. Great job everyone.
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Cork

I have another shout out that came late but was included.

Basscatlildave mailed a donation :toot:

Thank You sir!!!

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

For those that may not have seen it, this is a link to the thread where we gave Kathy and Joseph the money you all raised
http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=153756.msg1710868#msg1710868

Cork's Reel Service

Donald Garner

Mike tks for sharing this and congrats to all the winners. 
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Oldfart9999

Quote from: Donald Garner on December 28, 2020, 11:28:07 AM
Mike tks for sharing this and congrats to all the winners.
Xs 2!!!
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.