Ranger RT Electronics

Started by lt21football, March 23, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lt21football

I recently picked up two Garmin Strikers - 7SV and 9SV for my Ranger RT 178.  I was curious how everyone went about mounting their electronics on their RTs.  I plan on the 7SV going in at the consol, but I'm torn if I want it on the dash (not much room unless it is flush mounted which I'm opposed to), or on the side carpeted platform above the throttle.  As for the 9SV at the bow, I plan on using the supplied Garmin bracket and going straight to the deck, unless someone else here has a good mount that they recommend.   Any help guys would be appreciated, and pictures would be awesome as well.  Thanks!

Princeton_Man

I've never owned a Ranger, but I've found RAM mounts to be pretty good at having an answer. There is another company out there that has some very nice mounts, but I don't remember their name.
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Wayne P.

Balzout, Johnny Ray, T-H Marine Shock Lock, T-M Marine Kong, Cisco, Big John "The Knuckle", as well as RAM
Humminbird SOLIX 12 SI, SOLIX 12 SI G3, SOLIX 10 SI G3, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N, Helix 12 CHIRP SI+ GPS G3N, Helix 12 CHIRP SI+ GPS G4N, Helix 10 CHIRP DI+ GPS G3N, Helix 8 CHIRP SI+ GPS G4N, Helix 7 CHIRP SI GPS G3, MEGA 360, MEGA LIVE TL

Princeton_Man

Quote from: Wayne P. on March 24, 2018, 07:37:02 AM
Balzout, Johnny Ray, T-H Marine Shock Lock, T-M Marine Kong, Cisco, Big John "The Knuckle", as well as RAM

Balzout was the one I was thinking of. Thanks Wayne! 
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club