The Soft Plastic Cook Book

Started by hesjustbassin, February 28, 2007, 12:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdH

Where to get supplies???  Go back to main forum and look at second thread on "where to get supplies".  All kinds of places.

michael george

Can you take old worms and melt them down to make something new.If so how and at what temp.Thanks
MICHAEL

bmgibson27

if i have a favorite color that im not sure i can get right  i use old plastics in the color i want and stick them in the microwave for about 30 seconds stopping and stirring about every ten it works great for me and i dont have to waste my old torn plastics. it also helps if you mix with fresh plastic at the end of the cooking time and you can adjust your color or try new colors by just adding pieces of the color you want to add, hope this helps someone   good fishing

tOadZilla

Looking for any recipes for sinko's and Laminate, been trying to figure this out.

tOadZilla

I got all my supplies at Del-mart Follow link below.

http://www.del-mart.com

Abiggs

I was wondering if anyone out there had a recipe for the purple ghost worm made by magic worm?  I don't have a dealer anywhere close and would like to try to pour my own?

gillrod2728

"Kistler Rods Team" "Eye Crossin Custom Lures"  "Fishwhittler Custom Lures" "Knawbone Jigs" "Big River Tackle"

bass1cpr

IF you heat plastisol above 340 degrees yo will scorch it and it will have a burnt snell to it that nothing will cover up.
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

bassindude

Quote from: bass1cpr on February 19, 2012, 09:23:46 AM
   IF you heat plastisol above 340 degrees yo will scorch it and it will have a burnt snell to it that nothing will cover up.

Which begs the question: Do bass like the burnt smell or not?  Jim
Jim ><///'>><///'>

bass1cpr

nope it has been my experience that they do not like the smell of scorched plastic even with trying to cover up the smell.
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

FishBomb

Looking for Watermellon Jelly recipe.
Blow Them Out of The Water!

bkohlman

What a great resource! THanks Guys!

basstracker21502

Can someone tell me the recipe for gary yamamoto rainbow trout senko..thank you

mikenitro

Any idea what the Chigger craw green pumpkin with black flake recipe is?

bassindude

Quote from: basstracker21502 on October 31, 2013, 08:16:28 AM
Can someone tell me the recipe for gary yamamoto rainbow trout senko..thank you
6 Drops of the essence of terror
5 dropps of sinister sauce

wait a minute, I think that is the recipie for Milton the monster  ~roflmao
Jim ><///'>><///'>

smcarde

I am new to this forem. Just want to know if anyone has a soft plastic recipe for Rage - Tilapia and Rage Okeechobee Craw. Thanks