Brazilian Newbie

Started by Fiore, January 22, 2022, 10:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiore

Hey all, ~cf

Hello, I'm from Brazil and an enthusiast of black bass fishing. Here in Brazil, largemouth bass was introduced around 1920, and it really adapted quite well in certain places, but due to the lack of civilization, a lot didn't practice the catch and release method, and bass became rare in public reservoirs. So, I understand you're wondering where should I fish. There is some bass farming, and usually they have ponds with good ones and is allow to fish paying a fee per day.

So I'm here and y'all will have to bear with me as I'm looking to change experiences and learn.

Cheers. (Sorry for my poor English).

Fiore

Larry Francis

Welcome, Glad you made it.  So you have Peacocks don't you?
Molon Labe

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Capt. BassinLou

Donald Garner

Fiore

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
When you have the chance take some pictures of those Brazilian Largemouth Bass.   ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Fiore

Thanks to all!
Larry, You are right, but near where I live, peacocks are small, and the big ones are 2.500 miles from my house, and I don't think peacocks are as puzzled as bass. Maybe snook, but that requires a boat that I don't have.
Donald, I'm sharing a pic of the local bass.

Capt. BassinLou

topdsm0138

"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont

zippyduck

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Donald Garner

Fiore
Tks for sharing the picture with us.  That's a really nice looking bass there.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

big g

Welcome, I hope we can help you.  Lots of good videos being produced by members.  We look forward to your reports in the fishing report section.  Good luck!
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.