Only $150 left in the BOGO, don't miss out on doubling your tickets :toot:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

twocold

Mike,
Just sent my donation by paypal

apenland01

Always glad and happy to support this effort! Definitely some worthy people....

Mike Cork

Thanks Twocold and Captsteve we have taken Wolcy's $1000 :toot:

I'll let him know his challenge has been accepted and since it's early maybe I can get him to challenge us again...  :-*
Time for more shout outs...

Thank You Twocold and Captsteve!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed so far. Remember, for just the cost of a couple baits, a trip to the coffee shop or lunch at a fast food place, we can make a huge difference in a family's holiday and you cd win some great prizes....

Apenland01 (first one to buy tickets)
Eric_Maine
Wolcy (put up the big money to give everyone BOGO until it's gone)
J.W.
CROSH324
Bassbuster88
SteveTX
Bassmedic46
ike8120
Bud Kennedy
SUPERDUDE
EBBC
Skeeter_Bite
Capt. BassinLou
Pacific NW Ron
TNDiver
Twocold
Captsteve

Thank you so much everyone!!!! You all ROCK!!

Mike

[/quote]
Time for more shout outs...

Thank You Capt. BassinLou, Pacific NW Ron, TNDiver :toot: you guys ROCK!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed so far. Remember, for just the cost of a couple baits, a trip to the coffee shop or lunch at a fast food place, we can make a huge difference in a family's holiday and you could win some great prizes....

Eric_Maine
J.W.
CROSH324
Bassbuster88
SteveTX
Bassmedic46
ike8120
Bud Kennedy
SUPERDUDE
EBBC
Skeeter_Bite
Capt. BassinLou
Pacific NW Ron
TNDiver

Mike

[/quote]

Cork's Reel Service

ebbc

Mike Cork

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

I posted in Dock Talk but I want to post here also... we've picked our family for 2023.

Meet Jeff and his grandson Sylas -

Jeff & his wife were given custody of their grandson when Sylas was around a year old. The state removed him from his mother's custody (Jeff's Daughter) because her boyfriend severely beat Sylas. This wasn't the first time, time but was by far the worst and the state finally took it serious.

Not long after Jeff and his wife got custody, Jeff's wife committed suicide. Jeff was left alone to raise his grandson. A couple of years ago Jeff was diagnosed with cancer. As only one who's going through cancer can understand, it's been extremely tough on Jeff.

Jeff son was a match for a desperately needed bone marrow transplant; however his son is a drug addict and couldn't get clean long enough to donate and eventually disappeared. The doctors found a donor from a donor bank but it wasn't as strong of a match as his son would have been so it wasn't very effective. All during this he was still raising his young grandson. Thankfully his older sister (around 65) helped out with Sylas while Jeff was sick from chemo therapy and surgeries.

Jeff's church purchased clothes and school uniforms for Sylas this past fall. While Jeff has a job with the Louisiana DOTD, he's had to take a lot of time off and without a cure in the near future, Jeff has had to rely heavily on the family and church just to get by, and his position at work is unknown.

If you can find it in your budget to support this years Adopted Family, as you can see just a little will go a long way to helping them. Pack a lunch versus buying out, wait to buy those lures until after Christmas (Santa might bring them to you anyway). $20 is pocket change to us, but a new pair of shoes for Sylas. Dig deep this year folks Jeff and Sylas need our help.

Cork's Reel Service

ebbc

Mike Cork

Quote from: ebbc on December 14, 2023, 04:31:30 PMSent in a little more $

Got it and will get your tickets to you ~c~

Thank you sir

Cork's Reel Service

mygreenihc

Hey Mike,  I am late to the party as usual,  but I just sent a donation thru Paypal.  

Brad

Mike Cork

Quote from: mygreenihc on December 14, 2023, 08:54:58 PMHey Mike,  I am late to the party as usual,  but I just sent a donation thru Paypal. 

Brad

I got it Brad, thank you so much.

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

We've got some names to add to the list, and I've got a lot of tickets to write out!!!!

Thank you so much guys, we're not setting pace for a record year but we are definitely going to make sure Jeff and Sylas have a very Merry Christmas.

Thank You Pat Dilling, Joshua Johnson, BassmanRudy, RangerAndBass, Mygreenihc, ebbc !!!

Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed so far. Remember, for just the cost of a couple baits, a trip to the coffee shop or lunch at a fast food place, we can make a huge difference in a family's holiday and you cd win some great prizes....

Eric_Maine
J.W.
CROSH324
Bassbuster88
SteveTX
Bassmedic46
ike8120
Bud Kennedy
SUPERDUDE
ebbc             x2
Skeeter_Bite
Capt. BassinLou
Pacific NW Ron
TNDiver
Twocold
Captsteve
Pat Dilling
Joshua Johnson
BassmanRudy
RangerAndBass
Mygreenihc

Mike

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

If you haven't got your tickets yet, give me to the end of business tomorrow and you'll have them. Working on the between life right now :-*

Cork's Reel Service

Princeton_Man

Sorry I'm late Mike, but I'm in. -J
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Fish_in_1

nats

Bitter sweet event, pay pal sent

D.W. Verts

You know me- sending money soon and no tickets needed.

Dale
Old School Bass Fishin' with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

Mike Cork

We are at the wire folks. I'm going to do the drawing on Thursday 21 December. We need time to coordinate the presentation. I'm working that now, hoping for Friday or Saturday.

SO I'll be taking tickets until the last minute on Thursday. I always like to do the drawing at 6:30 CST and we'll shoot for that.

I have quite a few names to add to the donators list and will make that happen in the next couple hours as I send out tickets.

Thank you everyone for all your continued support each year. AAF just couldn't happen without each and everyone of you THANK YOU!!!

Mike Cork

Cork's Reel Service

nats

And thank you for all the selfless hard work you do all year long for this cause

caddyjoe77

I'm embarrassed I did not do this yet.  ~rant  ~b~  ~xyz
BeerMe

Mike Cork

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on December 18, 2023, 07:05:35 PMI'm embarrassed I did not do this yet.  ~rant  ~b~  ~xyz

No problem Joe, still time to get in if you can  :-*

Cork's Reel Service

caddyjoe77

BeerMe

Mike Cork

I've got behind on the shout outs. Lots of folks able to support this year. You'll see a lot of first names on the list, these are my Facebook buds that have helped out.

Thank you so much everyone!!! The Adopt a Family program simply would not happen without each and everyone of you. I can't thank you enough, we are going to make sure Jeff and Sylas have a very Merry Christmas.

Shoutouts.... Chuck, Fish_in-1, Princeton_Man, Jared Leblue, Nats, Todd, Derek, Anthony, Douglas, BassinKorea, Jimmy, James, Carl, Richard, James, Shawn, D.W. Verts, Jacob, and CaddyJoe77 !!!!! You all are amazing Thank YOU...

Eric_Maine
J.W.
CROSH324
Bassbuster88
SteveTX
Bassmedic46
ike8120
Bud Kennedy
SUPERDUDE
ebbc            x2
Skeeter_Bite
Capt. BassinLou
Pacific NW Ron
TNDiver
Twocold
Captsteve
Pat Dilling
Joshua Johnson
BassmanRudy
RangerAndBass
Mygreenihc
Chuck
Fish_in-1
Princeton_Man
Jared Leblue
Nats
Todd
Derek
Anthony
Douglas
BassinKorea
Jimmy
James
Carl
Richard
James
Shawn
D.W. Verts
Jacob
CaddyJoe77

Mike

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Still time to get in on the raffle or get you some more tickets to try and win some of the great prizes.

Drawing is the 21st of December, this Thursday. I'm lining up the check presentation for Saturday. I need time to transfer all the funds hence Thursday.

Anyway, we've done very well this year thanks to all of you. Looking forward to seeing how much we make come raffle time :-*

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Drawing is tonight at 6:30 PM on the Ultimate Bass Facebook page

Ultimate Bass Facebook page

Cork's Reel Service