BCB "Family" -- Incredible Delivery

Started by caddyjoe77, January 22, 2024, 08:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caddyjoe77

Saturday, a box shows up from BassCat. Im thinking, maybe they needed to send me an update to X or Y paperwork or something. But I did wonder why the box was bigger

No. Instead inside are two hats, a Fishing shirt, a sweatshirt, a t-shirt, a spinnerbait, and a freaking NICE knife. How awesome is that!?

unreal. Absolutely Awesome!! A company to recognize someone who bought a used ride (although it is pretty much new), says a lot about them. I understand the "Family" feel now.
BeerMe

apenland01

Wow, that's really cool!  Nice surprise....

Donald Garner

That is nice.  So is there a Bass Cat Dealership in your town?  Where do you have to take it when repairs or factory maintenance warranty work has to be performed?
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Smallie_Stalker

Very cool of them to do that. I've never heard anything bad about Bass Cat.

Great customer service is getting hard enough to find as it is but going the extra mile like this takes things up a notch.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Donald Garner on January 22, 2024, 10:58:59 AMThat is nice.  So is there a Bass Cat Dealership in your town?  Where do you have to take it when repairs or factory maintenance warranty work has to be performed?

Hi Donald.  There is a dealer about 45 minutes from the house. 

They're good people too!
BeerMe

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on January 22, 2024, 11:23:50 AMVery cool of them to do that. I've never heard anything bad about Bass Cat.

Great customer service is getting hard enough to find as it is but going the extra mile like this takes things up a notch.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

My sentiments exactly to the T!  First class operation!!
BeerMe

Wizard

As a two time BCB owner I've heard this from many other owners. I doubt you will ever use the warranty. I've busted up a couple of boats fishing LOZ and Kentucky Lake. Never happened with a Cat. I received 2 BCB life jackets, a Spring/Fall waterproof jacket and later, when Rick learned how bad my back was, an experimental rough water fishing seat with power pole. He had it made in my boat's colors.
The "Family" thing is true. I have often had another Cat owner talk to me at the ramp or troll over to chat while on the water.
I switched fishing between LOZ and K-Lake. Both are exactly 176 miles from my home in St. Louis.

Wizard

Mike Cork

Never heard a bad word from anyone in the BCB family. Nothing but love.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Donald Garner

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on January 22, 2024, 01:39:47 PM
Quote from: Donald Garner on January 22, 2024, 10:58:59 AMThat is nice.  So is there a Bass Cat Dealership in your town?  Where do you have to take it when repairs or factory maintenance warranty work has to be performed?

Hi Donald.  There is a dealer about 45 minutes from the house. 

They're good people too!

That's great that the dealership is close by.  I have a couple friends that run Cats and they have always mentioned how great the customers service was.   
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

D.W. Verts

I've said it before, the Pierce family builds the finest bass boat, construction-wise, on the planet. I've worked on them, as well as many other brands, and they're as close to automotive quality as any bass boat that has ever been.

That said, Rick is carrying on the tradition of caring about the FAMILY. I get that. If I was a rich man I most likely would just go with a 'Cat. I looked at new boats two years ago, and found nothing BETTER.

Of course, all of this comes from an old guy running a 1998 Tide Craft.

Dale
Old School Bass Fishin' with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

caddyjoe77

Not a rich but perhaps a fortunate man. Merely lucky in the right place at the right time.
BeerMe