Aurora & Quincy Report

Started by HogMaster, June 10, 2007, 11:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogMaster

Hit Both lakes this weekend.
Saturday hit Aurora around 5:30am hit my favorite point, Water temp when we started was 60 stared throwing Senko's and Carolina rigging custom pours and Brush Hogs.  Picked up Some nice 3-4lb Smallies! 

Hit Quincy Sunday but got a late start 8:00, to many beers on Sat! ~beer~
Starting cranking the dam and Ended up meeting a fellow Colorado member! TxT_Plant and his wife fishing the dam! Great to see members out fishing!  After saying our hello's I went to the west end of the dam and switched up to Custom pour Senko imitation and picked up 3 nice fish, 2 LM 1 Smallies around 2.5-3lbers. Went to the south east side of the lake near the flats and found some bass still on beds!  Threw a big nasty Lizard it only took 2 cast and Bam! Picked up one around 3.9 and another around 2.5.  Water level is down and the weeds are getting thick! Water temp 66.  Picked up my flyrod stripped and Clouser Minnow and picked up 2 more smaller LM.  Pretty good day but it got HOT  ~sun quick! Left around 12:30 Caught 2 BIG LM going through the spawing dance in about 12' of water! Big Fish they both looked at least 5-6!  Going to have to go back this week to see if they are protecting the bed!  Good luck!! RAC-UM!
HOGS ARE MY BUSINESS!! AND BUINESS IS GOOD!

camelcluch

Sounds like another good day for Hogmaster!!

cfgsteak

Awesome report (as always!).

Funny, I got a PM from TxT_plant on another board, I thought it was you!  I gotta get names straight! 

TxT

It was me cfgsteak!  I'm willing to help you out.  Should have a new (used) boat by the weekend.  I'm going to be on Quincy every time I can!!  Will be out of town this week though. 

Bassinkorea

Quote from: TxT_Plant on June 11, 2007, 11:37:38 PM
It was me cfgsteak!  I'm willing to help you out.  Should have a new (used) boat by the weekend.  I'm going to be on Quincy every time I can!!  Will be out of town this week though. 

Congrats on getting the new boat, and WTG Hogmaster on another fine day on the water  ~c~ ~c~
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

cfgsteak

Quote from: TxT_Plant on June 11, 2007, 11:37:38 PM

Wow!  Congrats on the boat!  Let me know when you can go, I love to fish the Q!

bassineveryday

Good catch there G I gotta get back out with you one of these days