Bass Team Tackle New Product

Started by Bass Team Tackle, January 18, 2015, 01:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bass Team Tackle

Bass Team Tackle

New Product!

->Wiggle Warts KO
The Obsession Custom Tackle Wiggle Wart KO is built from a mold based off the original Pre-Rapala Warts.  It is identical looking to the original Wiggle Wart, same size even down to the molded 3-D eyes. The lure floats and has great action and hunts as well as the original Warts. The Tomato Craw is exclusive to Bass Team Tackle! This is an introductory offer, we only have 10 in stock of each color so they'll go quick!
->Prices:
       Phantom Green Craw $15.00 ea.
       Phantom PB&J  $15.00 ea.
       Tomato Craw  $15.00 ea.

Add $2.95 for shipping

Phantom Green Craw

Tomato Craw

Phantom PB&J

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Down4ttown

They look great. Someone tell me what makes these so much better than today's crankbaits. I honestly just don't know.

Buzbait88

Quote from: Down4ttown on January 19, 2015, 07:13:43 PM
They look great. Someone tell me what makes these so much better than today's crankbaits. I honestly just don't know.

for whatever reason the original wiggle wart had a great hunting action and ran true right out of the box.  Its seeked after by many anglers and they will pay huge money for them.  If its as easy as just making a mold of the original I can't believe that storm wouldn't just do that.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Brocksdad1

Lead balls instead of today's steel

The new Rapala wiggles are molded after the same molds.

But they use steel balls. The old pre had lead.
This is not a hobby for me, its a sick addiction. Now my son has the problem...isnt it great!!!

I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy.

Buzbait88

Quote from: Brocksdad1 on January 19, 2015, 07:50:00 PM
Lead balls instead of today's steel

The new Rapala wiggles are molded after the same molds.

But they use steel balls. The old pre had lead.

So, if that was the case why wouldn't rapala use lead or find something different to get the same action rather than just have everyone talk about how bad the new ones are?  Just seems odd to me, seems kind of odd too that somebody else can mold there own and call and sell them as wiggle warts, but maybe there is nothing rapala can do about it.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Brocksdad1

This is not a hobby for me, its a sick addiction. Now my son has the problem...isnt it great!!!

I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy.

ace203rm

The Obsession Tackle Warts have lead balls just like the original Warts, one key is the cup in the
Pre-Rapala Warts, that is not duplicated in Storms current Warts but is duplicated in the Obsession Tackle Warts. 
Bass Team Tackle

Brocksdad1

H8R

Got the Wart KO's today. Pretty nice lookin' lure, not bad at all!

ace203rm

Bass Team Tackle