NuTech Jigs

Started by Bretts_daddy, February 01, 2024, 08:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bretts_daddy

I know with the untimely passing of Bo that NuTech jigs world was turned upside down but are they still in business? Does anybody know where I can get some naked NuTech jig heads? I got a skirt making kit for Christmas and would really like some NuTech jigs to use for making some. Thanks in advance!
The only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

No matter how much we know about fishing there is always more to learn!

Donald Garner

I was looking around on Facebook and found this information.

417-847-0808

13587 State Highway AA, Cassville, MO

You might give them a call etc. 
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Donald Garner on February 01, 2024, 01:31:36 PMI was looking around on Facebook and found this information.

417-847-0808

13587 State Highway AA, Cassville, MO

You might give them a call etc.
Don that is Bo's old contact information. I don't believe it is valid anymore unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Donald Garner

Jim Tks for the update.  I did see that there were a lot of his jigs be sold on eBay.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Princeton_Man

There's one seller on eBay that I found that's selling NuTech SpinJigs. You might try contacting them to see if they have some naked NuTech jigs. -J
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

apenland01

This is my NuTech box.  I can't believe I'll never be able to get more.  I have a few left that I would be willing to sell, so others can have the same experience with them I've had.  Mostly football heads.  I'm not sure what a fair price is though.

Dark3

Im not happy Ive parted ways with the tons I used to have. They are very hard to find now. Those spin Jigs can be found still. As some of you remember a company essentially stole his design and I wouldn't give them a nickel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark3

Quote from: apenland01 on February 03, 2024, 01:02:25 PMThis is my NuTech box.  I can't believe I'll never be able to get more.  I have a few left that I would be willing to sell, so others can have the same experience with them I've had.  Mostly football heads.  I'm not sure what a fair price is though.

Im not throwing alot of jigs up north these days or I would be all over this opportunity. I pitch and drag a tube over a jig. I also wouldnt part with them but if you did just to hook someone up here I would probly ask like 5 a piece or just pay shipping for a legit UB member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caddyjoe77

Ive got a whole box. Id be willing to sell some. 
BeerMe