Peach Pie

Started by Bud Kennedy, July 21, 2017, 10:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Kennedy

OK today is the day.  She who shall be obeyed is making my absolute favorite Peach Pie.  This is almost like waiting for a delivery from the tackle monkey.  The anticipation is almost the same.  Peaches from my favorite grower in Norman, NC .  This is an annual event that although is limited in scope is a memory made in heaven.  I must have been a very good boy this year.

cortman

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on July 21, 2017, 10:26:23 AM
OK today is the day.  She who shall be obeyed is making my absolute favorite Peach Pie.  This is almost like waiting for a delivery from the tackle monkey.  The anticipation is almost the same.  Peaches from my favorite grower in Norman, NC .  This is an annual event that although is limited in scope is a memory made in heaven.  I must have been a very good boy this year.

Sincerest congratulations and I wish I was there!  ;D

Lee Smith

Just needs a little GF Juice to wash it down!  ;D
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Wizard

Hard to beat a Southern peach.

Lipripper

Quote from: Wizard on July 21, 2017, 05:10:58 PM
Hard to beat a Southern peach.
You got that right and use to make some good homemade ice cream with them too.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Bud Kennedy

Just had a nice slice of the afore mentioned  peach pie.  This is almost a "woops"ual experience.  There are many ways to eat peach pie but when it is still slightly warm placed into a bowl with just a splash of cold milk it just is wonderful.

Wizard

Bud, did you just have an orgasm?

flowerjohn

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on July 21, 2017, 06:30:37 PM
Just had a nice slice of the afore mentioned  peach pie.  This is almost a "woops"ual experience.  There are many ways to eat peach pie but when it is still slightly warm placed into a bowl with just a splash of cold milk it just is wonderful.

Bud I concur. I love it best when it's on its knees bent forward so I can peel the crust back ever so gently, releasing its warmth and fragrance . Damn you Wizard!!

Message sent via the FC Network.

Bud Kennedy

Quote from: Wizard on July 21, 2017, 07:28:22 PM
Bud, did you just have an orgasm?

No I sure didn't but I remembered what one was.   ~roflmao