More Dion Hibdon Stuff

Started by D.W. Verts, March 28, 2024, 03:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.W. Verts

I realized I've been remiss on my reporting on the health of Dion. Well, he's better. He looks great and has lost a bunch of weight. He actually fished our Tuesday derby with Lawson last week, and while it took it out of him, just being on the water put him in great spirits.

The bad side is that this kidney thing is forever as is the Diabetes of course. It's a struggle for him.

And the WORST side is that one month in the hospital equals ONE MILLION DOLLARS in bills. He ran out of insurance "after four days"... It's sad what the world has come to.

Anyway, while it's huge tough on him and Amy, he's a tough dude (he got that from daddy and Momma Stella). He's a trooper. But for those of ya'll that understand, throwing up a prayer now and again would be a good thing. Peace.

Dale
Old School Bass Fishin' with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

Captsteve

Prayers sent to our )ord Jesus. AMEN

A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work.

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Donald Garner

Dale
I'll add him and his family to my daily prayers.

I was kinda wondering how he's been doing.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Bigbass201

Prayers for his family.  Crazy we can take care of everyone in this world when they come here for medical, but when it comes to our own people our government can't help covering the bill. Wish our tax dollars were used more wisely.   
R & J Bass Fishing Videos

https://rumble.com/c/c-364035

Captsteve

Quote from: Bigbass201 on March 29, 2024, 07:31:29 AMPrayers for his family.  Crazy we can take care of everyone in this world when they come here for medical, but when it comes to our own people our government can't help covering the bill. Wish our tax dollars were used more wisely.
Amen to that

A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work.

Steve
Headed for the Lake

bassmedic46

Will keep him and his family in our prayers.
A bad day fishing is better then a good day at work. Take a kid fishing

Mike Cork

Still praying for him. I know the Diabetes deal all to well, it alone is hard to manage and can directly effect the kidney issues.

Next time you see him, let him know there are lots of folks sending positive thoughts his way...

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service