Bait Monkey -- You're Fired (Confessional)!!

Started by caddyjoe77, March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveTX

I got this message on my screen earlier today. Might have been a there somewhere.

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 13, 2017, 03:01:41 PM
Dang Monkey

<")))>{
What the heck is that? You going to fish stick baits now?!?! I gotta hear this explanation.

Bud Kennedy

Lipripper

Dang Monkey

<")))>{
:shocking: :shocking: 
Are you sure you didn't get hit in the head by some flying tree branches or something. lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

SteveTX

cojab

Dang Monkey

<")))>{

And I bet he throws them with a Lews.

Next thing you know he's going to be looking for an ugly stick too.  ;D ;D
TTK has spoken.

LgMouthGambler

So yall stop having a heart attack, this is what I actually bought yesterday. Some little swim bait type things to try as jig trailers, and some poppers for my UL.

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Oldfart9999

Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 14, 2017, 06:27:51 AM
So yall stop having a heart attack, this is what I actually bought yesterday. Some little swim bait type things to try as jig trailers, and some poppers for my UL.

<")))>{
You ran out of the white swim baits you bought from the Candy store already??

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on September 14, 2017, 07:18:47 AM
You ran out of the white swim baits you bought from the Candy store already??
No. These are smaller ones. The bigger ones I have are just too big to put as a trailer on the 3/8oz swim jigs Rock made me. These will be a little more humble on them.

<")))>{

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 14, 2017, 07:26:02 AM
No. These are smaller ones. The bigger ones I have are just too big to put as a trailer on the 3/8oz swim jigs Rock made me. These will be a little more humble on them.

<")))>{
Makes sense.

SFL BassHunter

Took advantage of a TW sale on Big Ez and the extra 15% sale they had going on for Labor Day.

Normally I would pour my own Ricky Swimmers but why pass up such a good deal? Plus I can always melt these after they have been used and make some new ones. :-)

Think I got enough swimbaits for the FLBR Classic on Lake Kissimmee ??

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

SFL BassHunter

Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

Lipripper

Dang Riick the monkey got you.  lo lo Hope you don't run out anytime soon. ;D

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 16, 2017, 04:46:50 PM
Meh. Could always use more. Hah

<")))>{

Don't worry I still have some that I pour along with some you gave me and several packs of reaction innovation swimbaits I bought a while ago lol.

Quote from: Lipripper on September 16, 2017, 04:53:37 PM
Dang Riick the monkey got you.  lo lo Hope you don't run out anytime soon. ;D

~roflmao
Florida Bass Fishing

caddyjoe77

BeerMe

Lipripper

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on September 17, 2017, 12:29:34 PM
Bought a steez from some Jayhawks fan....
Humm wonder how many Jayhawk fans we have around here.  lo lo Where is the picture at Joe.

LgMouthGambler

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Lipripper on September 17, 2017, 02:51:48 PM
Humm wonder how many Jayhawk fans we have around here.  lo lo Where is the picture at Joe.

when it comes in I will post some pics Lip
BeerMe

cbburke

I'm back ....from long vacation in California.

My wife called me during vacation to "talk about something". I thought I was in "trouble" until I see her pull up a package from Japantackle.com during skype.

Two sets of Shimano 7.7 Brenious Chronarch 50E fast gear kit

God, I love her ! she knows how to "excite" me without nudity pictures  ~c~

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

LgMouthGambler

SteveTX