Bait Monkey -- You're Fired (Confessional)!!

Started by caddyjoe77, March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

Monkey bit. I blame this one on Brian from Tackle Trap. "Here, check this rod out" he says. FML

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

cport

Blame it on MC Hammer

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: cport on November 06, 2017, 12:20:50 PM
Blame it on MC Hammer

Got the Hammer right.  lo
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

SFL BassHunter

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

SFL BassHunter

Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

SFL BassHunter

Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

Captsteve

Bait monkey bit me. Got a Ducket Ghost  6' 8" med. Heavy and Lews custom LFS 6.8X1.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

cport

Bait monkey plays dirty, put a bug in my wife's ear, so I got her this Lady President

11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: cport on November 11, 2017, 10:04:42 AM
Bait monkey plays dirty, put a bug in my wife's ear, so I got her this Lady President

Im sure shes happy, those President reels are supposed to be really good! I am a big fan of Pflueger for spinning gear.
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Captsteve on November 09, 2017, 08:23:57 PM
Bait monkey bit me. Got a Ducket Ghost  6' 8" med. Heavy and Lews custom LFS 6.8X1.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Went a different route huh?  lo

Lipripper

Quote from: cport on November 11, 2017, 10:04:42 AM

That's a nice looking reel and hope she out fishes you with it.  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

cport

Quote from: Lipripper on November 11, 2017, 10:41:49 AM
That's a nice looking reel and hope she out fishes you with it.  lo lo
Yeah she hopes she does too, every time. I'm pretty competitive, she takes it to another level. If she catches one tiny bluegill before I get a fish, she acts like a wide receiver in the end zone, catches another, the taunting really starts. Hooking up with a bass always shuts her up.

11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

Lipripper

Quote from: cport on November 11, 2017, 10:48:46 AM
Yeah she hopes she does too, every time. I'm pretty competitive, she takes it to another level. If she catches one tiny bluegill before I get a fish, she acts like a wide receiver in the end zone, catches another, the taunting really starts. Hooking up with a bass always shuts her up.

That would make a funny video.  ~roflmao

zippyduck

Quote from: cport on November 11, 2017, 10:48:46 AM

So you have one of those too. I am just happy she loves to fish as much as I do.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Capt. BassinLou

A wife that likes to fish = more fishing opportunities in my book.  lo

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 11, 2017, 12:32:52 PM
A wife that likes to fish = more fishing opportunities in my book.  lo
And less complaining when you go fishing so much.  lo lo

cbburke

Had to stay away from this forum due to the "Bait Monkey".

Its been 30 days since I bought anything related to "fishing"  ~c~ since its "cold up here"

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

Lipripper

Quote from: cbburke on November 11, 2017, 04:05:11 PM

Its been 30 days since I bought anything related to "fishing"  ~c~ since its "cold up here"
~shhh don't say that to loud that monkey will hear you and he don't care if it's cold up there or not.  lo lo

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: cbburke on November 11, 2017, 04:05:11 PM

I think you deserve this!

Florida Bass Fishing

Captsteve

Steve
Headed for the Lake

cport

Quote from: Lipripper on November 11, 2017, 01:37:47 PM
And less complaining when you go fishing so much.  lo lo
You sir, obviously, do not know Mrs cport

11lb 2 oz PB 🎣