Bait Monkey -- You're Fired (Confessional)!!

Started by caddyjoe77, March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lipripper on July 06, 2018, 02:48:45 PM
So what reel you going to put on this one?

You know me, I got twice as many reels as I do rods. Most rods are multi duty. This ones for worms and slow moving soft plastics. I wanna see how it compares to the new Powell Endurance.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Oldfart9999

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 06, 2018, 04:14:27 PM
You know me, I got twice as many reels as I do rods. Most rods are multi duty. This ones for worms and slow moving soft plastics. I wanna see how it compares to the new Powell Endurance.

If it doesn't work out he'll be more than happy to sell it for a profit! lo lo
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Lipripper

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on July 06, 2018, 05:09:47 PM
If it doesn't work out he'll be more than happy to sell it for a profit! lo lo
Rodney
lo lo Although I haven't seen him selling too many rods but reels on the other hand they go through his hands like water.  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

caddyjoe77

picked up the Tatula Elite Andy Montgomery Skippin rod for heavier jigs.  Pretty dang good!! Of course, its paired with an SV103.   lo
BeerMe

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lipripper on July 06, 2018, 07:45:39 PM
lo lo Although I haven't seen him selling too many rods but reels on the other hand they go through his hands like water.  ~roflmao ~roflmao

You lose trying to sell rods. I dont even bother, shipping sucks.  lo
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lipripper

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 07, 2018, 06:55:28 AM
You lose trying to sell rods. I dont even bother, shipping sucks.  lo
I bet it does. It's a lot easy to ship a reel than it would be a rod.

cbburke

Was at Conference with the wife at Hartford, CT.  I had to pick up something for myself at East Hartford's Cabelas as I was "told to pick out one".

Decided to get this for $14.99
My very first Megabass item.

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

LgMouthGambler

Lipripper

Quote from: cbburke on July 08, 2018, 07:30:30 PM
Was at Conference with the wife at Hartford, CT.  I had to pick up something for myself at East Hartford's Cabelas as I was "told to pick out one".

Decided to get this for $14.99
My very first Megabass item.

Looks like a nice one let us know how you like it.

LgMouthGambler

Realized Saturday that I was now short one of my braid reels due to Martin taking 2 reels from me. So, naturally, I had to order another reel. I did not go back to the Fuego CT this time, but rather something else. This something else is the more cost effective choice to a reel that I have played with many of times, but couldnt stand the looks and the point of what it was.  lo A friend of fmine picked up one recently, so I said the hell with it, and got one.

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 10, 2018, 07:38:24 AM
Realized Saturday that I was now short one of my braid reels due to Martin taking 2 reels from me. So, naturally, I had to order another reel. I did not go back to the Fuego CT this time, but rather something else. This something else is the more cost effective choice to a reel that I have played with many of times, but couldnt stand the looks and the point of what it was.  lo A friend of fmine picked up one recently, so I said the hell with it, and got one.
Yoyo?
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

SteveTX

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 10, 2018, 08:33:15 AM
Nope, its actually a ShimanHo.  ~roflmao
At one time wasn't there a baitcaster reel from China with a name very similar like that. I think it had like 14 bearings as its big selling point.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: SteveTX on July 10, 2018, 08:57:58 AM
At one time wasn't there a baitcaster reel from China with a name very similar like that. I think it had like 14 bearings as its big selling point.

Shishamo

SteveTX

cbburke

my dog is such a Shimano he is always in my pants
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

LgMouthGambler

Dang $25 off $119 and over ebay coupon got me. Just picked up a Citica I for $98 shipped.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 17, 2018, 08:38:23 AM
Dang $25 off $119 and over ebay coupon got me. Just picked up a Citica I for $98 shipped.

~roflmao ~roflmao.... we just talked about this. You need help!!  ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 17, 2018, 08:45:56 AM
~roflmao ~roflmao.... we just talked about this. You need help!!  ~roflmao

There is no help. It just cant be done.  ~roflmao

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 17, 2018, 08:59:13 AM
There is no help. It just cant be done.  ~roflmao

~b~ ... we need to do the very first UB intervention with you.  ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 17, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

Yall are only gonna get one. So you better pick between the reel purchases, or the copious amount of bourbon that I consume.  ~beer~

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 17, 2018, 09:04:01 AM
Yall are only gonna get one. So you better pick between the reel purchases, or the copious amount of bourbon that I consume.  ~beer~
Can't help you with the bourbon. There's no help for you there. Lmao!!

cport

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 17, 2018, 09:01:05 AM
Like that would work. That would be akin to having a bunch of smack junkies holding an intervention to get someone else off heroin.
  By the time its over, everyone there would be broke and have new reels.
11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: cport on July 17, 2018, 09:06:29 AM
Like that would work. That would be akin to having a bunch of smack junkies holding an intervention to get someone else off heroin.
Lol!! Very true.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: cport on July 17, 2018, 09:06:29 AM

Wouldnt be the first time.  :)