FLBR BS Room (June 2019)

Started by Capt. BassinLou, May 30, 2019, 07:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

~tumble ~tumble ...

Boy when the fishing is slow we get lock jaw too!!  lo lo

How is everyone doing??

@ Lee how is your back/neck issue?
@ Barry how is the new boat treating you so far?

As for me, I'm fishing Saturday night. Weather of course is a factor but when isn't fir this time of year. We have had brush fires in the area, but I'm hoping they are contained or burned themselves by the weekend.

Deadeye

I ain't got time to fish.

I been working on the house until my back/neck/shoulder can't take it anymore, then stop until the next day.

Started doing a lawn besides mine for some extra cash and with this heat doing both in a day wears me out.

Had an MRI on the neck area on Monday and will find out the results when I see the Dr in a couple of weeks. From what I can make out on the disc a couple of the "holes" in my vertebras and just about closed off. That would make sense as to why the Neck/Shoulder Pain.

After a couple of days working on the house I have to take a break and do nothing for a day to recuperate.

To top it all off, one of the girls we sort of "adopted" way back when (we did that with several of our daughters close friends- they call the Wife Mom and me Dad) her Husband had beat Brain Cancer that was supposed to kill him a few years back and they were out on their Pontoon Boat Sunday having a good time. She looked off to see something and when she looked back he was gone. Massive Heart Attack, killed him instantly. Wife is helping her with what she can and we have the Funeral/Celebration of Life on Sunday.

FLO GROWN

You and I talk quite a bit Lou but I was wondering if anyone heard latest update on the fires in the glades any info would be appreciated

"Tight lines"

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Deadeye on June 27, 2019, 09:44:40 AM
I ain't got time to fish.

I been working on the house until my back/neck/shoulder can't take it anymore, then stop until the next day.

Started doing a lawn besides mine for some extra cash and with this heat doing both in a day wears me out.

Had an MRI on the neck area on Monday and will find out the results when I see the Dr in a couple of weeks. From what I can make out on the disc a couple of the "holes" in my vertebras and just about closed off. That would make sense as to why the Neck/Shoulder Pain.

After a couple of days working on the house I have to take a break and do nothing for a day to recuperate.

To top it all off, one of the girls we sort of "adopted" way back when (we did that with several of our daughters close friends- they call the Wife Mom and me Dad) her Husband had beat Brain Cancer that was supposed to kill him a few years back and they were out on their Pontoon Boat Sunday having a good time. She looked off to see something and when she looked back he was gone. Massive Heart Attack, killed him instantly. Wife is helping her with what she can and we have the Funeral/Celebration of Life on Sunday.

Condolences to your daughters friend. Fred, you gotta be careful with all that manual labor and your orthopedic condition(s). One false move or mishap and you are going to be seriously injured. Be mindful bud.

BarryFL

New boat is great. About got it like I want and will start fishing more. High temps this early has the fish out of normal patterns but I'll figure them out. More rain would be beneficial. Toho and some of the other bigger lakes need more water.

~Barry~

~Barry~

FD

My back is manageable again, I just have to be very careful how much I do.  Still waiting to get in to see the new orthopedic doctor.

I'm going to fish a couple hours in the early mornings for the next few days.

Barry is right about the fish being screwed up. The afternoon rains for the last few days have brought the lake up about 6" and hopefully the water temps down.

Sent from the end of the paved road...
Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

FD

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

Deadeye

Quote from: Bassinlou on June 27, 2019, 01:13:16 PM
Condolences to your daughters friend. Fred, you gotta be careful with all that manual labor and your orthopedic condition(s). One false move or mishap and you are going to be seriously injured. Be mindful bud.
Thank you for that Lou.

I know I'm pushing it. Tried to get the ceiling done in the now Great Room entry. Stayed with it until 8:00 then had to call it a day.

Didn't sleep worth a crap. Had to use some pain spray to calm my neck/shoulders/back down to be able to sleep. I woke up several times from the pain in my shoulder.

I'm going to get this room done then take a break.

I'm older and not in the same condition I used to be, but I still got the Bull of the Woods mind set.

Deadeye

Quote from: FD on June 29, 2019, 02:38:21 AM
My back is manageable again, I just have to be very careful how much I do.  Still waiting to get in to see the new orthopedic doctor.

I'm going to fish a couple hours in the early mornings for the next few days.

Barry is right about the fish being screwed up. The afternoon rains for the last few days have brought the lake up about 6" and hopefully the water temps down.

Hope you find a good Dr.

My insurance has dropped the Neurosurgeon that did my neck surgery before. He is the best in our area and everyone that has had him says so, but he doesn't like to play the Hospital Games.

Not sure what I will do if I need to go under again. I went down the list the insurance showed and my wife was saying: No No No Never No No Never He might be ok No No Never Don't know him.

Remember she works in the medical field and knows most of these guys.

SFL BassHunter

This weather sucks!

That's all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

BarryFL

You got that right. Too damn hot and not enough rain.

~Barry~

~Barry~

Capt. BassinLou

I almost have new 5 fish total. ;)

BarryFL

~Barry~

FLO GROWN

"Tight lines"

FLO GROWN

I might have to get my buddies Jon boat and go tomorrow

"Tight lines"

BarryFL

BTW, I caught my two culls today on a HBF.

~Barry~
~Barry~

FLO GROWN

It's just not fair that Lou is allowed to use a HBF

"Tight lines"

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FLO GROWN on June 29, 2019, 05:28:06 PM
It's just not fair that Lou is allowed to use a HBF

Lol!!

Here is how I summarize our outing yesterday...

Capt. BassinLou

Here is another pic that didn't make the report reel...