Lou, I catch bigger peacocks than you.

Started by Dark3, June 02, 2023, 05:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark3

Capt. BassinLou

Uhhhh??? Ok. Yes, you did? Lmao!! Nice catch though, that Pea as funny looking mouth. ;)

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Dark3 on June 02, 2023, 05:47:17 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Carpe diem!!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

big g

(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Dark3

Quote from: big g on June 02, 2023, 06:49:42 PM
Regardless, must have been a fun fight!
Funny story about that! I agree it was extremely fun but I found this guy being weird while smoking smallies on Lake Ontario. He was swimming up on the surface, after 2 passes I was able to just drive up and just net him. He must have been doing some spawning dance or something but he was acting crazy. By the despondent look in his eyes I would guess hes one step above a dandelion of having situational awareness of the world around him.

RangerAndBass

Quote from: Dark3 on June 02, 2023, 06:55:28 PM
Quote from: big g on June 02, 2023, 06:49:42 PM
Regardless, must have been a fun fight!
Funny story about that! I agree it was extremely fun but I found this guy being weird while smoking smallies on Lake Ontario. He was swimming up on the surface, after 2 passes I was able to just drive up and just net him. He must have been doing some spawning dance or something but he was acting crazy. By the despondent look in his eyes I would guess hes one step above a dandelion of having situational awareness of the world around him.

Lol.
You caught the elusive Golden Bass, well done.
They can be so annoying when spawning.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Drinking Rum before noon makes you a Pirate not an alcoholic!