CPF Lures: Thumper Pro Jr

Started by Capt. BassinLou, October 05, 2023, 03:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

I have been throwing CPF Lures for quite some time now. It's no secret. One of my favorites is the Thumper Pro. That's one heckuva of mega vibe style worm. CPF just  recently released the Thumper Pro Jr.

I'm looking forward to fishing with these tomorrow!! I will keep you guys posted. ;)

Capt. BassinLou

Below is the size difference between the Thumper Pro Jr
and the Thumper Pro.

If you're into fishing with speed worms, you need to check these out! ;)

Donald Garner

Tight lines for ya buddy on the next trip out.  Looking forward to reading / seeing the video on this trip with the new bait. 

I like that color a lot.   :-*  It's my go to color when fishing murky / clear water  ;)
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

J.W.

I've never tried any of the Chuck Pippin stuff. Are those made out of the Zman-type stuff, or are they the "regular" type of soft plastic?

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: J.W. on October 06, 2023, 11:42:39 AMI've never tried any of the Chuck Pippin stuff. Are those made out of the Zman-type stuff, or are they the "regular" type of soft plastic?
There are two kinds. The standard Thumpers are regular plastic. The Thumper Pro's are the Zman type of material.

Mike Cork

Definitely something I need to try :-* I love swimming soft plastics in the shallow waters around here.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service