Getting Ready to Head for Land of Pot Holes

Started by Rangerman, September 08, 2020, 07:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rangerman

Getting ready for another trip to Saint Clair for some Big Smallie's ::) A quickie due to the Fall has not always been a big numbers for us but the size can be great. Good news is we going  in by buddies truck so I won't have to get my Suburban aligned when I get back lo lo lo lo lo lo lo

TNDiver

Good luck!  I really miss Michigan during these hotter temp times in the south!

There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

Rangerman

Son it's cooler there now in the 60-70's ;) Hook you mess on up and climb the hill hoping for some really big smallie's ~c~  Last fall we were there and I got a 6-14 and my buddy Kerry got a 6-4. Now son that's a good brown fish.

TNDiver

Oh I know it fluctuates.  I still shake my head thinking about the Civil War soldiers wearing those wool uniforms marching, running, fighting in that high heat and humidity in the south.  I think they said Gettysburg was in the 100-110 degree range in July when they fought there!  And there was no AC to get into to cool off.  Maybe some water to cool off, but that was a good hike I am sure!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

Rangerman

Looking for a great trip regardless.    ;D The real big brown fish I have caught have always been in fall ~c~  Screw the potholes and broken payment.  Just have a good roadside plan or tool kit.  LOVE LSC.  Has noting to do with local goverment lo  Much lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo

Rangerman

OK guys head back to the Land or Pot Hole,  Hook up and follow this is the time for BIG BROWN fish ~shade  Not the numbers but big fish.  Will report once back.  Love them Yankee Brown Fish lo

TNDiver

SHC286

I saw that title and thought you was coming to Louisiana! Man, we gots patches on our patches.