Figuring out that Everglades Bite!

Started by Capt. BassinLou, May 01, 2024, 05:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

I know its been a while that I haven't shot a video, so here's my latest one. In this video, I discuss and offer tips with how to figure out the bite in the Everglades. Sometimes we have to try different approaches to dial in that bite. Enjoy and thanks for watching!

Donald Garner

Lou, tks for sharing the day on the water with.  Great job explaining the how too in figuring out the bite.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

ccr425

Nice video Lou. Good explanation of things and easy to watch with your laid back personality. Enjoyed the variety of catches also. We don't see those fish up here, so it's nice that you didn't edit them out.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: ccr425 on May 01, 2024, 05:14:31 PMNice video Lou. Good explanation of things and easy to watch with your laid back personality. Enjoyed the variety of catches also. We don't see those fish up here, so it's nice that you didn't edit them out.
Thanks, bud! Appreciate you for watching. Thank you for the feedback in regards to the exotics. I catch so many, and I'm guilty of editing those catches out. But, I'm slowly learning that anglers from across the country enjoy seeing the variety of fish we have to offer in the swamp. ;)

big g

Thx Lou, I always enjoy your vids.  They always bring back familiar fishing grounds. ~c~  ~c~  ~c~
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.