Charter Member Decal - How to Get One

Started by Mike Noble, May 05, 2006, 04:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camden

thanks man. this is BY FAR. the best fishing site i had checked out. and in my business when ya see something that works you invest in it.

BassAss@sin

I paid for my charter membership a few months back and havent gotten my stickers yet. I am so ready to sport my UB spirit on my boat and truck. I sent mother nature a PM a few days ago but I know she is a busy lady so I figured I would post it up here. No big deal I just am ready to display my membership. Thanks for all you do!
There's Strong and then there's Army Strong!

El Grande Lures Prostaff, StrikeWorks Tackle Prostaff, HatCams ProStaff, Denali Rods Prostaff, Stay N Charge

MotherNature

We were out of town or I would have responded to you. I have been catching up on emails an the forum and a few other things (grandbaby :) )... I am working on getting caught up on the CM decals. We had to order more envalopes for the decals. They are all special order because of the size of the decal. I ordered 500 this time so we should be good for a while now. Sorry I didn't get back to you right away.

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Camden

No Problem. Thanks for an update though.

MotherNature

Quote from: mohunter82 on October 11, 2009, 02:41:39 PM
No Problem. Thanks for an update though.

And you have an email address on the list ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Camden

Like i said no hurry. just glad to be a part of something great.

BigDBasser

Mothernature, I had a small accident that caused my bumber to be replaced, Can I buy another CM sticker?  If so, can I also have a choice of colors.  Black would show up much better on my truck than the white one.  If not, can I have permission to have one made?

Mike Cork

Laurie does have just one black one left  ~sweat I'm sending you a PM.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

DBrooke

Never received any decals and was only wondering what the situation was on them? Do you have any left, if not I do know someone that has a vinyl machine I can cut 1 if you can e-mail me a large picture of them.

Thanks
This section under construction.

Mike Cork

Cork's Reel Service

BassAss@sin

Hey Mike and Laurie! Just curious if there was any update on the CM stickers? Also, my email address isnt working! Thanks for all you guys do for the fishing world and this forum!

El Grande Lures Prostaff, StrikeWorks Tackle Prostaff, HatCams ProStaff, Denali Rods Prostaff, Stay N Charge

Camden

yep i'm waiting patiently. got a spot on my truck just waiting to show the world the best fishing site on the net. lol. thanks for all you guys do.

DBrooke

Late reply from me, Thanks Mike and Laurie, got my stickers the other day. As soon as things get less hectic around here I will get one on the truck and get a picture up here. Thanks again..

Drake
This section under construction.

Mike Cork

Laurie has a pile of them on her desk. I am sure they will go out the first of next week. Sorry for the delay folks but we'll get them I promise.

BassAss@sin, send an email to Laurie at and she will get with you about your email? Have you already requested it?

Cork's Reel Service

Camden

Sounds like a plan Mike. i might shoot laurie and email bout my email as well. just to see how things are goin.

BassAss@sin

Hey Mike thanks for the update! I havent requested an email yet! Which would probably explain why I dont have one yet LOL!!! I'll shoot her an email in just a few in regards to it. Again, Thanks for the update!

Rick R

BassAss@sin

Just got my stickers in the mail!!! They look awesome!! Thanks mike and laurie!

Mike Cork

Thank You for supporting the site. Sorry for the delay in getting the decals out. Please continue to spread the word about the site, bring your local anglers in and help with the conversations and fishing reports.

Cork's Reel Service

Camden

Got mine as well to bad temps fell through the floor and now gotta wait for a little warmup to apply to my truck.lol

Thanks guys they look awesome.

BassBUFF

Thanks for the support folks! ~c~ Now display those decals PROUDLY!

Camden

Got one applied to the beast. it looks sweeeeeet

Mike Cork

Good deal, maybe some photo's in Dock Talk would be way cool  :-*

~roflmao Just seen that you did that already  ~c~ ~c~

Cork's Reel Service

Camden

yea i was gonna put a link in the post so anyone that was interested could join up but i forgot where i did  it myself. lo

Baron49

I recently became a charter member.  How long does it take to get the CM sticker? 

Mike Cork

Usually two to three weeks, I will check on yours for you.

Cork's Reel Service