UltimateBass Home Front Activities March 2024

Started by Donald Garner, March 01, 2024, 09:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald Garner

Good morning to all,

Cloudy skies are covering down across Central Texas this morning.   Our forecasted temps for today are 63-78dgrs with 75%humidity with a S wind @ 14mphs.  There's no rain in the upcoming week's forecast.

I'm going out to the Diesel and see why the radio has stopped playing.  It did this once before but came back on the next day.  It's been a couple days now since it stopped.  Other that tinkering with the radio for a little bit there is nothing planned except relaxation.

I hope everyone has a really pleasant Easter Weekend here.  Be safe in your travels if your out and about.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Donald Garner

Good morning to all ~shade

Happy Easter to all I  hope the day will be a pleasant and enjoyable family event.

Our forecasted temps for across Central Texas today are 68-79dgrs with 76%humidity with a S wind @ 16mphs.  We have mostly cloudy skies covering down across the area today.  The week ahead is looking bright and sunny  ~sun

Relaxation is on the schedule for today.  The wife is fixing a pot roast with potatoes, onions, carrots, for dinner today   :food   I can smell it cooking now  ;)

There is nothing planned for today and I hope everyone has a really pleasant Easter Sunday.

Y'all be safe in your travels if you out visiting relatives.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Bud Kennedy

Perfect weather today with temps in the 80s and a lite breeze and blue bird skies.  Same expected for tomorrow.  Sunrise services at the beach were perfect this year with no clouds and temps about 58 or so. This is a solid tradition here with many churches claiming a spot on the beach.  Quite a large crowd with limited parking but somehow it all works out as it should.

I a doing a Ham Steak for supper with  a brown sugar glaze and will be served with mashed potatoes and sweet peas or maybe some green beans.  I don't have any home grown green beans so will probably use peas instead.  I just don't like the canned beans.  Also having some soft rolls and my wife's favorite Chocolate fudge pudding for desert.  We will be eating in about 2 more hours.

Bowling has been doing good with next week being the final week of the season for this league.  I will be bowling a summer league so I can stay at it all summer.  In the heat of summer being in an air conditioned bowling center is the way to go.

Flowers in the yard are all watered and doing well so not I have to get busy on supper. 

topdsm0138

Happy Easter UB. Was a Family Fishing Day today. Had a great time.

To everyone traveling for dinners, stay safe.

Tiller Mafia.

"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont