VMC Weedless Neko Hooks Review

Started by Mike Cork, October 16, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

VMC Weedless Neko Hooks Review. A while back I was able to give several Charter Members some VMC Weedless Neko hooks to try out. SFL BassHunter turned in an excellent review and we published it to the front page.

Ultimate Bass

If you missed it there, it's also in the Ultimate Bass Product Review section.
VMC Weedless Neko Hooks Review

Check it out and let him know what you think. Also if you've used these hooks please let us know what you think. Good or bad, this is all great information for members looking to improve their Neko bass catching.

I personally have fished with the VMC Weedless Neko hooks on many occasions and haven't had any issues.   Everything from a true weightless texas rig to a true Neko set up, they have performed very well.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

the_huber_show

Another fantastic review by SFL BassHunter!
Fishbrain: The_Huber_Show

Lipripper

Great review Rick I have some owner hooks but after I lose them I will have to try some of these. I'm still trying to catch my first fish wacky style.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

SFL BassHunter

Thanks Mike for the opportunity to review these hooks!

Thanks guys I enjoyed writing this and showcasing a hook I really like when compared to other weedless hook options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: Lipripper on October 16, 2018, 12:24:44 PM
Great review Rick I have some owner hooks but after I lose them I will have to try some of these. I'm still trying to catch my first fish wacky style.

Keep at it, one thing you need to make sure you do when fishing wacky is keep a very close eye on your line especially if you are going weightless.
I've had a lot of bites that I didn't detect by feel.

I had a good day doing the following:
Cast wacky sticko with 1/16oz let it drop.
Give the rod 3 hard jerks let it drop , rinse and repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing