FL Bass Talk (June 2019)

Started by Capt. BassinLou, May 30, 2019, 07:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Is this rain ever going to stop?? Geesh.

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on June 19, 2019, 07:46:21 AM
Nope, apparently not.  ~rain
We had a good run... bass will be going bye...bye... soon as they migrate back into the marshes. :(

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on June 19, 2019, 07:48:58 AM
We had a good run... bass will be going bye...bye... soon as they migrate back into the marshes. :(

No biggie. At least Lox will come back up a bit.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

LgMouthGambler

big g

Look for current and ambush points close bye.  Lots of current out there right now!
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

FlatsNBay

Got a buddy that's a flats guide in Jacksonville that is taking my bro in law and I out for trout and redfish. He said we may hit his brackish water spot and add some bass in the mix. I can't wait! I'll take lots of pics and post up a report after.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FlatsNBay on June 19, 2019, 06:02:09 PM
Got a buddy that's a flats guide in Jacksonville that is taking my bro in law and I out for trout and redfish. He said we may hit his brackish water spot and add some bass in the mix. I can't wait! I'll take lots of pics and post up a report after.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
Sounds like fun

LgMouthGambler

That's sounds like a good time. I cant wait to see some pictures of that.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Deadeye

Capt. BassinLou

LgMouthGambler

BarryFL

Y'all be safe out there.

~Barry~

~Barry~

LgMouthGambler

Someone had quite the epic night.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk