Fishing Line Knots

Started by CountBassula, May 11, 2022, 10:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountBassula

found a cool little site with few knots on it, there's even a PDF you can download and print, check it out: https://www.rapala.com/content/rapala-product-info/sufix-knots.html
, , ,

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: CountBassula on May 11, 2022, 10:34:16 AM
found a cool little site with few knots on it, there's even a PDF you can download and print, check it out: https://www.rapala.com/content/rapala-product-info/sufix-knots.html
Download. Thanks for posting it.

There is also a great app I have on all my phones called Knots 3D.  It has different categories of knots including fishing and boating categories. It shows a 3D animation of how to tie each knot and you can change the speed and viewing angle of the animation if you need.

Best of all, it's free.

All my phones are android so I'm not sure if it's available for iPhone but it would be worth checking out IMO.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

CountBassula

I dont know which app you're talking about exactly, I searched and 3 different ones came up, so I purchased the first one for $6.99 :) but I'll check out the other ones too. thanks for the info!
, , ,

Smallie_Stalker

It's called Knots 3D.

If you have an Android phone it's in the Google Play Store for free.

If you have an iPhone I'm not sure. I don't do Apple.

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

CountBassula

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on May 11, 2022, 01:32:53 PM
It's called Knots 3D.

If you have an Android phone it's in the Google Play Store for free.

If you have an iPhone I'm not sure. I don't do Apple.

it's all good. I got one that works really good, has tons of knots and nice animations showing every step. when I searched for "knots 3d" there were 4 apps with the same exact name. only one was paid. un-ironically the free ones were junk and got deleted; they either didn't start at all and few that did couldn't load any knots from their database somewhere in the cloud.
, , ,