Valley Sports Second Site, Bigger Selection, More Category's

Started by Pacific NW Ron, August 18, 2014, 07:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacific NW Ron

Much Larger selection of products, about 30,000 items now available from site sponsor Beat The Big Box Boys or Valley Sports Midwest location website. 
Terminal tackle, more lures, more line, More fishing gear, more Hunting Gear, More Camping gear, Clothing/Footwear to much to list here.
You can shop by Manufacturers, Category or only in stock items.
It's easier to calculate shipping and check stock. 
Check out our New Site at
http://midwest.beatthebigboxboys.com/catalog/?ret_id=1408319
Please let us know what you think and if you have a problem with it.  We think everything should be working correctly.
We will still be making changes as we go.
Ron
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

MCS

Looks good Ron! I will be adding some baits to my rod orders.... making the list now  ;D  ~read
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Mike Cork

Looking good  ~c~

Folks I know you can order, pay, and open a box at your door! You'll be extremely satisfied, however you'll be missing out on additional discounts. Give Ron a call, he likes to save folks money! If you poke at him long enough, he'll give up a fish catching secret or too as well  ~shade

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Pacific NW Ron

Correction.
We posted an incorrect link in the original thread.
The correct link is below.  Bookmark this site.
http://midwest.beatthebigboxboys.com/catalog/?ret_id=1408319
Much broader and larger selection of products.  Faster shipping to many of you in the South, Midwest and East Coast.
Ron
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Smallie_Stalker

That's looking good Ron. Got it bookmarked. Saving my pennies for the next order.  :)
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire