Good Morning UB it's time to head off to the VA again.

Started by Ron Fogelson, August 12, 2009, 07:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Fogelson

Man I think they send me there all the time just to tick me off   ~roflmao ~roflmao

Hope you all have a great day.

Fogy

Mike Noble

Morning Fogy.  Sounds like a fun filled day for you.  I think I'll mow my yard today.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Bassinkorea

Good morning Fogy, Mike and everyone else  :coffee

We've been shopping today getting stuff ready for camping. We, the BK family, are going camping from Thursday to Saturday --- for the first time together. Should be fun, or a complete nightmare  lo

Happy Hump day everyone   ;D ;D
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Mike Noble

Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Bassinkorea

Quote from: Mike Noble on August 12, 2009, 07:36:34 AM
Hey BK..."good luck with that camping".  lo

Yea thanks  ::) ::)    I have camped many times before and love it, but the wife and 4 year old have never camped out before.....should be interesting  :surrender:

topcat

Good Morning Fogy Mike BK and all of you Ubers hope you all have a great day....Its hot in the Sooner Nation no   ~cf   for me today....be safe UB.......

Topcat

-Shawn-

Good morning UB!!  Left the house esterday evening and went to san antonio and picked up some landing gear and delivered it to dallas last night.  Just sitting now waiting to see where we go next.

Fogy, have fun at the VA!  lo

Steve are you going camping at a lake?  ;D

-Steve-

Morning UB, We're in Newport News, Va. with nothing to do...Shawn, give me a call when you get a chance...Steve
\My Mind is a Library Full of Worthless Information\

Lipripper

Morning everyone and Fogy leave the alone  lo lo BK you will have a blast camping with the family  ;D Shawn looks like you and Crash and steve are on the road again

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

OCBassman

Lipripper

Morning OC and how you doing today. Just about time for me to get started here and only 3 more weeks and eye will be back on my regular shift  ~c~ ~c~

Lawguy513

Hey Fogy, next time you go to the VA, drop in and see Fallguy (Brian Nash), he works on the 4th floor, in X-ray.

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Lawguy513 on August 12, 2009, 11:27:37 AM
Hey Fogy, next time you go to the VA, drop in and see Fallguy (Brian Nash), he works on the 4th floor, in X-ray.

Dang I was up there today, at least I'll know next time.

Go figure FallGuy works in the X-Ray department   lo lo

Lipripper

Now is Brian called the FallGuy because he falls alot or because he gets blamed for everything  lo lo

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Lipripper on August 12, 2009, 02:11:40 PM
Now is Brian called the FallGuy because he falls alot or because he gets blamed for everything  lo lo

There is a thread around here some place but basically LawGuy pushed him out of the boat on the Red River   lo

Fish_myster

Have fun camping Steve  ~c~
I am going campingn too, thursday thru Sunday
Grass stock 2009! a hillbilly wood stock with bluegrassers  lo

no dopers   ~c~ but the shiners are everywhere  ~beer~  ;D

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer bite  ~cf

Fishin' Chip
  Proud Father of an American Soldier 
Proud Grandfather of 6!

Bassinkorea

Quote from: -Shawn- on August 12, 2009, 09:52:26 AM
Steve are you going camping at a lake?  ;D

No, not this time  :( :(  but if the girls like it, we will be next time  ~gf

Have fun Chip  ~beer~

Lawguy513

Quote from: Fogy on August 12, 2009, 02:44:49 PM
There is a thread around here some place but basically LawGuy pushed him out of the boat on the Red River   lo
Now that's not exactly how it happened!!  Funny enough, we took some friends out on the Red about three weeks ago.  We were over by Dozer point, and they were about 200 yards away in their boat when we heard a big splash.  I looked over, hoping they had a nice catch.  A quick head count revealed someone missing.  Sure enough, they were blown into a stump, and out he came, with fishing pole in hand.  He managed to save the pole, but lost his glasses.  Goes to show, it can happen to anyone.  Funny thing is, Fallguy warned them before we went out!

larrylargemouth

Good Morning UB! ~sun Have fun on that camping trip BK. ;D

Lipripper

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Lawguy513 on August 14, 2009, 08:30:20 AM
Now that's not exactly how it happened!! 

I know I was just playing, thought it was very cool that he changed his name after the swimming trip.   lo

denis

I have one on Monday WOOHOO... they said plan for 6 hours.  I hope my back can take.

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: denis on August 14, 2009, 12:04:35 PM
I have one on Monday WOOHOO... they said plan for 6 hours.  I hope my back can take.

Is it for C&P?  if so and if it's your 1st one plan on alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay my 1st one I went in @ 8 am and didn't get out until 5:30 pm told me on the phone the day before it would be short, just needed to ask some questions.   ::)

I went through 3 x-ray techs took 65 to 70 x-rays and after the 9th vile of blood I told the gal I never lost that much blood in combat   lo

denis

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: denis on August 14, 2009, 02:09:24 PM
The initial for now. should be fun

Flyers have a head start, every little trip to the Doc has been documented that is the start for the C&P, VA will verify everything and when they are done you get paid.  ;D