Florida Federation Nation State Qualifier 4/21/7 on Kissimmee

Started by JayPea2006, April 08, 2007, 10:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayPea2006

Rodney

i am, but as a non boater, was going to fish it as a boater, but they wont let any boats with 250 hp or higher fish it.
if your going as a boater...i need a link!! also would like someone to stay with friday night.
All I do is eat, sleep and FISH!

Penetrator Weights Pro Staff
Simmons Sporting Goods.net

Rodney

theskinnyde

Swede

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

JayPea2006

Tournament was held today and both Rodney and I made the cut to the state championship in November. I finished 6th on the boater side, and Rodney finished in top 5 I think for the non-boater side.

Tough day on the water, but we're in  ~c~

hushpuppy

On the Level

JayPea2006

Florida Dave

bassboy

Chris
It ain't how 'ya hold yer rod...
It's how 'ya wiggle yer worm.... 

jfelice13

Bassinkorea

Quote from: JayPea2006 on April 21, 2007, 05:43:20 PM
Tournament was held today and both Rodney and I made the cut to the state championship in November. I finished 6th on the boater side, and Rodney finished in top 5 I think for the non-boater side.

Tough day on the water, but we're in  ~c~

~c~ ~c~ Congrats to you both, you must be feeling on top of the world, good job  ~c~ ~c~
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Sharon

Rodney

thank you very much everyone...yes it does feel good and Jay Pea it falls the week before our club classic

JayPea2006

Quote from: Rodney on April 22, 2007, 05:15:16 PM
thank you very much everyone...yes it does feel good and Jay Pea it falls the week before our club classic

cool, 2 full back to back weekends of fun filled fishing.... I'll work on my karaoke for next trip! ;)  Thank you everyone!

Swede

Rascal Flatts

flippin-fool

Rhonda you been out behind my back fishing with Jay Pea LOL.

Jay Pea, You ever fish Eagle Lake? Are you available on Thursday nights 6-9:30? If Rodney's going to cheat on me I might as well cheat on him. Seriously though I'm thinking about hitting some of the Ron's tackle box tournaments. I might need a partner to fish from my boat or yours no matter. They are 22 bucks entry fee.
I live in Florida therefore I am a flippin fool.

JayPea2006

Quote from: Swede on April 22, 2007, 09:43:10 PM
karaoke is for catfishermen :roll2: ~roflmao

aw c'mon swede, after a couple beers in the Liars Lair Bar anyone can sing karaoke  lo lo lo

Swede

Quote from: JayPea2006 on April 23, 2007, 11:00:49 AM
aw c'mon swede, after a couple beers in the Liars Lair Bar anyone can sing karaoke  lo lo lo

The name Liars Bar ought to clue you in buddy - the more you drink - the better I sound  lo lo
Rascal Flatts

mlakrid

Quote from: flippin-fool on April 23, 2007, 09:50:03 AM
Rhonda you been out behind my back fishing with Jay Pea LOL.

Jay Pea, You ever fish Eagle Lake? Are you available on Thursday nights 6-9:30? If Rodney's going to cheat on me I might as well cheat on him. Seriously though I'm thinking about hitting some of the Ron's tackle box tournaments. I might need a partner to fish from my boat or yours no matter. They are 22 bucks entry fee.

OOOHH home Waters!

Its a little more than 45 mins away, but this is one of my favorite lakes!!

What are the going ons there??

Mike A!
A Bad day on the water is still better than the best day at work!!@!!

Rodney

that was very interesting watching him sing the fishing song but it didnt sound bad...but then again i had 6-8 beers in me at the time...lol. hey flippin fool..you just wern't doing it for me anymore, sorry man. Jay Pea atleast sang me a song...lol. I will give you one more chance in 2 weeks at the BFL to redeem yourself.