Previous topic - Next topic

Crigger Craw

May 15th

June 5th

June 19th

July 10th

Aug. 7th

Sept. 11th

All tournaments are out of Savanna Marina on pool 13 of the Mississippi River.
Great tournaments, great group of guys, and best payout per angler on the river.  Payout at end of year for season winners.  Hope to see some new people in them this year.  Nate and Jeremy that also means you.

tennispro

I already have a tournament on two of those dates.  I also have a bbq contest on the one next weekend.  But who knows what I have going on for the others.  I might be able to make one or two maybe :-\

I was starting to wonder if you were still alive.  JK  ;)  good luck on sat
ProStaff PARASITE WEIGHTS

Crigger Craw

Busy new job, and fishing take up all my time, but just wanted to post the dates for the gateway tournaments.  They are a great time and pay out well so wanted to let people in on it.

Buzbait88

Quote from: Crigger Craw on May 09, 2010, 08:17:15 PM
Busy new job, and fishing take up all my time, but just wanted to post the dates for the gateway tournaments.  They are a great time and pay out well so wanted to let people in on it.

I'm still thinking about it.  Some of those dates are the day before an ABA and I would rather not plan anything on those days so I can spend it prefishing and not burn up any spots that I have trying to win another tournament.  My main focus is on ABA.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Crigger Craw

Most of the time you can not burn a spot the day before anyway.  Conditions are always different from day to day.  Come on get that ranger going and we will see you on saturday.

Buzbait88

Quote from: Crigger Craw on May 10, 2010, 08:08:54 PM
Most of the time you can not burn a spot the day before anyway.  Conditions are always different from day to day.  Come on get that ranger going and we will see you on saturday.

speaking of ranger.  Ah shit.  Truck, boat and car in the garage and plenty more room to go.

seriously though, I can't afford another tournament.  I just bought the house tonight as well as a handful of tools and other household accessories.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook