Valley Sports now has Live Target Lures

Started by Pacific NW Ron, September 27, 2014, 02:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacific NW Ron

Recently received my first small order of the Live Target Lures.  Sold out in 10 days.  Just placed another larger order.  I don't have them listed on my site yet.  Find what you want and PM, Email or call me. 
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Smallie_Stalker

Ron, you're killing me here.  :'(    Come on pay day.  ~shhh Don't tell the wife.  ~shhh
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Pacific NW Ron

Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Brocksdad1

This is not a hobby for me, its a sick addiction. Now my son has the problem...isnt it great!!!

I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy.

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: sportsmansfriend on September 27, 2014, 05:31:18 PM
Tell her What????
Ron

That I'm planning on spending money on more fishing stuff right now. The truck is going in the shop (again  ~b~) on Monday and we said we wouldn't spend money on anything we absolutely don't need right now.

I guess that means I just have to convince her that I absolutely NEED to catch some bass ASAP, and that the only way to do it is if I have some Live Target lures.  lo
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire