How to break down new water

Started by Capt. BassinLou, February 02, 2023, 04:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

I went bank fishing to a new canal the other day, and I wanted to share how I break down new water. Come along on the outing with me as I cover how I break down new water, and what are the things I look for on a new body of water.

Donald Garner

Lou, tks for sharing the trip with us.  These canals you fish can you fish from them in your Bass Hunter Plastic Boat?
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Donald Garner on February 02, 2023, 09:53:19 AM
Lou, tks for sharing the trip with us.  These canals you fish can you fish from them in your Bass Hunter Plastic Boat?

Thanks for watching Donald. To answer your question, I don't have launching access at many of my locations due to guardrails.

big g

Although the catching wasn't so good, it was informative and entertaining.  Thanks Lou!
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: big g on February 02, 2023, 02:20:09 PM
Although the catching wasn't so good, it was informative and entertaining.  Thanks Lou!

Appreciate you watching George thank you. Too bad the bass didn't cooperate on that day.

Wizard

I came, I looked, I liked.  Nice job, Lou.

Wizard

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Wizard on February 02, 2023, 09:23:32 PM
I came, I looked, I liked.  Nice job, Lou.

Wizard

Thank you sir, I really appreciate you watching.

hondo2doc

Quote from: Capt. BassinLou on February 02, 2023, 04:28:49 AM
I went bank fishing to a new canal the other day, and I wanted to share how I break down new water. Come along on the outing with me as I cover how I break down new water, and what are the things I look for on a new body of water.

Capt. Lou as always loved the video. I am thoroughly enjoying your bank fishing series since that's where I fish from.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: hondo2doc on February 03, 2023, 07:28:14 AM
Quote from: Capt. BassinLou on February 02, 2023, 04:28:49 AM

Capt. Lou as always loved the video. I am thoroughly enjoying your bank fishing series since that's where I fish from.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk
Happy you are enjoying the videos! Thanks for watching!