2022 UBCS

Started by Jared LeBlue, January 02, 2022, 04:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared LeBlue

Well I'm sitting here in my house on January 2, 2022 bored out of my mind because its 36 degrees and nasty outside. Anyway after a two year timeout from the UBCS due to Covid and other issues I was just thinking I would put out a feeler for a 2022 UBCS. So who would be in for another round.
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Cork

I'm always up for a UBCS. And like you was thinking about making a post the other day to see if we could have a full blown out UBCS, a get together, or if just a couple of the old farts (John) wanted to rent a cabin together.

Timing would be tough and would have to be after the first week of April as we are also trying to get our annual Bass Life back off the ground in 22' (it's going to take a lot of time)

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Jared LeBlue

Yeah we need to put something together and I agree it needs to be after April.
Ardent Prostaff

TNDiver

I would be up for a get together.  Was thinking the same thing.  Not sure what my schedule will be like
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

Blacknredflake

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BITE THE DAMN WORM!

NEthingwood

I'm in.  I miss sitting around drinking diet coke telling the truth about fishing with you guys from the north.   ~roflmao
Got Wood
Tie One On

Blacknredflake

Wiah I had a boat so I could be involved in this.  Wherever its going to be down here is only a couple hours drive north.

BITE THE DAMN WORM!

TNDiver

I don't have a boat either and others won't as well, so don't feel like that is a reason not to go.  I have always found a boat to tag along with and have had some great memories and gotten to know some great people as a result. 
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

Blacknredflake

Shoot count me in then!.  Just need a date!

BITE THE DAMN WORM!

sillybass

Im ready just say when and where .

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: NEthingwood on January 17, 2022, 03:21:39 PM
I'm in.  I miss sitting around drinking diet coke telling the truth about fishing with you guys from the north.   ~roflmao

Diet Coke.  ~roflmao ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

Nutt

I would try and make it and Im sure a couple of other people I know would as well.
Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

Donald Garner

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on February 08, 2022, 11:36:50 AM
Quote from: NEthingwood on January 17, 2022, 03:21:39 PM

Diet Coke.  ~roflmao ~roflmao 

Jared, let me know the dates.  I'll get with Carl and see what he thinks.
It might be a Diet Coke Can  ::)  There's something else mixed in there with it  ;)  :surrender:
Sure have missed hanging with with everyone and enjoying all that GREAT FOOD and fellowship.

Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Nutt

Me and my brother in law Jonathan are in depending on the dates. 
Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

Mike Cork

With everyone jumping in, this is gonna be a good time... I reckon we need to get the powers to be together and look at dates...

Cork's Reel Service

Jared LeBlue

Toledo Bend has always been the easiest place to host due to the amount of places to stay up there. Anyone got any other ideas. I wish we bring yall back down here but finding cabins is next to impossible.
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Cork

Toledo is great. Grand Bayou is great too but the cabin prices went way up and it's quite a bit further for you, I believe?

Cork's Reel Service

Donald Garner

Jared,  Have they done any construction > camp grounds < etc. around Vernon Lake ?
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Donald Garner on February 14, 2022, 06:10:39 PM
Jared,  Have they done any construction > camp grounds < etc. around Vernon Lake ?

Not that I'm aware of. Vernon would be interesting. I'm sure there would be lots of fish caught along with some hammers but man that lake is boat killer. I haven't been since they brought it back up to full pool. I don't even know if the boat runs are even marked well any more. Several years back that lake had more fish per acre than any lake in the state. I think the lake is just under fished because most guys hate putting their bass boats in there.
Ardent Prostaff

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Mike Cork on February 14, 2022, 05:24:36 PM
Toledo is great. Grand Bayou is great too but the cabin prices went way up and it's quite a bit further for you, I believe?
Grand Bayou is about the same distance as North Toledo Bend. Yeah cabins have gone up everywhere.
Ardent Prostaff

7TCU

Looking forward to 2022 UBCS