Adopt A Family Raffle Fundraiser 2022

Started by Mike Cork, November 01, 2022, 04:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveTX

Congratulations to the winners.
Thank you to all the guys and gals who did the work to make this happen.

BassmanRudy

I know bassmedic46 has already "won" by having such a giving spirit this Christmas... but I didn't see the fb part so did he win any of the prizes?! He def had the most chances!!
"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

Mike Cork

Quote from: BassmanRudy on December 19, 2022, 10:01:23 PM
I know bassmedic46 has already "won" by having such a giving spirit this Christmas... but I didn't see the fb part so did he win any of the prizes?! He def had the most chances!!

Rudy, Bassmedic46 did his part to ensure we had a great fundraiser and no he didn't win. I don't know how, he had tickets scattered throughout the cooler.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

The winners------ Congratulations everyone that won, and thank you to EVERYONE that bought a ticket for another great year.

13-17 BAM Bass Angler Magazine subscription
Apenland01
SkeeterBite
BassBuster88
John Gullo
Bill Mattel

12 - C & R Lures
Herb Vernon

11th - Monster Fishing Tackle Pkg
TNDiver

10th - Monster Fishing Tackle Pkg
ebbc

9th - Monster Fishing Tackle Pkg
Superdude

8th - BigJim5589 $100 Pkg & Monster Fishing Tackle $50 Gift Code
Bob Rhine

7th - Mister Twister $100 Bait Pkg & Monster Fishing Tackle $50 Gift Code
Herb Vernon

6th - Bait Pkg from Fish_in_1
Tim Navarre

5th - Bait Pkg from Fish_in_1
SkeeterBite

4th - Pond kit Bait Pkg from Fish_in_1 & John Crews, Monster Fishing Tackle $50 Gift Code
Paul Pless

3rd - Bait Pkg from Fish_in_1 & John Crews, Monster Fishing Tackle $50 Gift Code
Pat Dilling

2nd - Dobyns Rod, Shimano SLX DC and John Crews Flipping Kit and John Crews signed shirt
Ken Perrin

1rst - Dobyns Rod, Daiwa spinning reel, John Crews Baits (cranks and plastics) and polarized sunglasses
Jkarbo214

K & J Boat Polishing - donated a complete boat detail.
TNDiver

Grand Prize - FDx Custom Rod, Shimano Curado 200 HG, Monster Fishing Tackle $50 Gift Code
MygreenIHC

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Cork's Reel Service

Capt. BassinLou

Congrats to all the winners. So proud of UB and all the members that contributed. You made a  HUGE difference in our Adoptive Family lives this Christmas.

Mike thank you for your hard work.

Merry Christmas UB!

Mike Cork

Capt. BassinLou, make sure Lee film the presentation  ~c~

Cork's Reel Service

topdsm0138

WOOO!! Big Congrats to everyone. Now go make that family very happy this holiday season.

Sent from undisclosed location. -Tiller Mafia

"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Mike Cork on December 20, 2022, 08:59:59 AM

I will remind him.  :-*

Princeton_Man

Quote from: Mike Cork on December 20, 2022, 07:59:09 AM

Rudy, Bassmedic46 did his part to ensure we had a great fundraiser and no he didn't win. I don't know how, he had tickets scattered throughout the cooler.

Mike, Everyone here is a winner. It's very special to be able to do this for a family in need. Most of us, as individuals, aren't well off enough to be able to help a family in such a big way. But together, we've made a huge impact on quite a few lives with Adopt A Family. I for one am very proud to be able to say I'm a member of UltimateBass.
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Princeton_Man on December 20, 2022, 10:28:21 AM

Mike, Everyone here is a winner. It's very special to be able to do this for a family in need. Most of us, as individuals, aren't well off enough to be able to help a family in such a big way. But together, we've made a huge impact on quite a few lives with Adopt A Family. I for one am very proud to be able to say I'm a member of UltimateBass.
That about says it all right there. So proud to be a part of the UB family.

Congrats to all who helped make another great year possible and to all the winners.

Everyone is a winner here, most importantly the Adopted Family. May this make their holidays brighter.

Merry Christmas and a very blessed and prosperous New Year to UB Nation!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

bassmedic46

Quote from: Princeton_Man on December 20, 2022, 10:28:21 AM

Very well said. I also am very proud to say I'm a member of the Ultimate Bass family.
A bad day fishing is better then a good day at work. Take a kid fishing

Larry Francis

This turned out great and everyone that donated and put in their efforts, GREAT JOB! God Bless each and every one. Merry Christmas.
Molon Labe

ebbc

~c~ ~c~ Y'all are Awesome. Congrats to everyone. Everyone here are awesome.

Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks

Donald Garner

Congrats and Thank You all that took part in this event.  Happy Holidays to everyone  ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

twocold

We made a difference in a family's life! Thank you!

topdsm0138

Quote from: twocold on December 20, 2022, 06:55:00 PM
We made a difference in a family's life! Thank you!
And THAT is what matters the most.

Sent from undisclosed location. -Tiller Mafia

"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont

FD

Quote from: Mike Cork on December 20, 2022, 08:59:59 AM
We're going over the the family residence to drop of a few "presents for the kids" Friday around lunch.

The cameras will be rolling...

Sent from the very edge of civilization...where I belong

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

D.W. Verts

As always a huge THANKS to the folks who help out with this. I struggled a little this year- maybe I can make up for it in '23.

Dale
Old School Bass Fishin' with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

TNDiver

Congrats to all the winners and to a big thank you to everyone that donated!  I know I have been away for a bit with life getting busy, so Thank You Mike for reaching out because this is always something I am proud to donate to!  Good Job everyone!
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

bigjim5589

Awesome once again!  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Congratulations to all the winners!  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
Fanatical Fly Tyer & Tackle Maker!  It's An OBSESSION!!  J. Hester Fly & Tackle Co. LLC.

Capt. BassinLou

Just touched base with FD, he said the meeting with our Adoptive Family went awesome!! Stay tuned, FD will churn out a quick video soon.  Thank you again to all of you who participated this year. We made a HUGE difference in this family's life this Christmas. You should all be very proud!  ~beer~

Mike Cork

Awesome news! I can't wait to see the video.

Having been on the giving end of a couple of these, you never know exactly how the family is going to react and whether or not they will let you release the video. Understandably, it's a lot of emotion at one time. I'm super excited that they will let us in presentation ~c~ ~c~

Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Capt. BassinLou on December 23, 2022, 02:16:04 PM
Just touched base with FD, he said the meeting with our Adoptive Family went awesome!! Stay tuned, FD will churn out a quick video soon.  Thank you again to all of you who participated this year. We made a HUGE difference in this family's life this Christmas. You should all be very proud!  ~beer~

I'll be watching for sure!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

FD

Amy and I were able to present the proceeds from your hard work yesterday.  Thank You.  It was an amazing experience to be able to help this deserving family.

Here is the video.

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works