New Ranger Seat

Started by caddyjoe77, April 24, 2017, 12:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caddyjoe77

Somehow, along the way home my driver seat flew out and I have no idea where it is except somewhere along I 44 most likely. 

Anyone know how to get a new seat? 
BeerMe

Bud Kennedy

If you want an exact match you will have to order from Ranger.  I did this a few years ago and all they needed was my hull number and the fixed me up.  I sure hope they still can do that since the sold to Bass Pro.   As you probably know Monday is not a good day to call Ranger.  They always seem unable to answer the phone or the lines are busy.

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on April 24, 2017, 12:59:07 PM
If you want an exact match you will have to order from Ranger.  I did this a few years ago and all they needed was my hull number and the fixed me up.  I sure hope they still can do that since the sold to Bass Pro.   As you probably know Monday is not a good day to call Ranger.  They always seem unable to answer the phone or the lines are busy.

6 - 10 weeks   ~rant
BeerMe

Bud Kennedy

Yep, that is about how long I waited.  I guess you could always go to bassboatseats.com it would be quicker but they won't match the existing.  I have run into some on eBay and other such sites but have never achieved the color match.  I guess you could order from Ranger and then pick up something cheap to hold you over until the right seats come it.

Lee Smith

Stand your lazy butt up!  ~roflmao  ~beer~
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods