Window and Screen Cleaning

Started by FlatsNBay, December 30, 2020, 10:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatsNBay

I've found the best cleaning solution for your boat windshield and depth finder screens and heck even any kind of glass or plastic window.

I've tried a lot of different solutions and chemicals on my boat windshield over the years. Many different chemicals can actually damage plexiglass. I also used various after market screen cleaners specifically made for depth finder screens. The products that I tried over the years were just ok when my wife suggested that I try one of her E Cloths. I asked her where the chemicals were and she said there wasn't any, just dampen one cloth with water, wipe down the windshield with it, then dry with the finishing E cloth. I was very skeptical but tried it anyway. Boy let me tell you it was the easiest process and my windshield and depth finder screens couldn't be any cleaner! I've been using my wife's E Cloths for a few months so she got me my own set for the boat. It really does work amazing and doesn't require any harmful chemicals. I was a doubter but now I'm sold. I'm not sponsored by them by any means, just bought them like anyone else and wanted to pass on a good tip.

https://www.amazon.com/Cloth-Cleaning-Waffle-Weave-Scrubbing-Polishing/dp/B004G621ZG

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk