Seaguar invisx

Started by shiner, April 12, 2015, 08:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiner

Pros and cons? I have tried viscous, Berkley, sunline sniper, and seaguar red label flouro and I don't like any of them besides the sunline but it's pretty expensive. The red label I got from Walmart I think was a bad batch so I can't say much about it.  I used a buddy's pole yesterday strung with invisx and I liked it. Wondering what some of yalls options are on it?

LgMouthGambler

I actually like the Red Label. I fished the crap out of it today. Caught many fish and had been wrapped around sawgrass and such as well, never retired, no breaks. I am rather impressed with the durability. Casts really good too.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Polaris425

I used red label seaguar for a while. Only complaint was bad memory & coiling at first. Once or fished w/ it a while it got better. I've got vicious on one rod/reel now & I tend to backlash more w/ it. Though it's a new reel that I've fished with once so I might just not have it dialed it right yet.
Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

loomisguy

I use Invisx on my crankbait rods, It always feels like it has a bit more stretch to it. For everything else I still prefer Sniper

earldogg

I run a lot of flouro, and most of it is invizx. The only weakness is it has a lot of stretch, people who use mostly braid tend to hate invizx for that one reason. Gl

rockchalk06

I use it as my primary Fluoro line. It's a nice mix of stretch and toughness for me. I only use Fluoro on one set up though. I prefer the light stretch on my swim jig setup. I tend to have a "toofastandsnappy" hook set, so it helps.

I prefer Tatsu when it's on sale, but mainly use InvizX

Drake691

I find Invisx has less memory issues then Sniper
I have lots of great personality traits. Or as my doctor calls them, symptoms.

Drake691

I hope someday Ron would sell Seaguar and Sunline line ;)
I have lots of great personality traits. Or as my doctor calls them, symptoms.

shiner

Well if most of Yall use invisx for crankbaits because of the stretch, then what do yall use for worm/jig fishing when you need less stretch and more sensitivity?

rockchalk06

Braid. I only Fluoro for my swim jigs. Everything else I use braid. My crank bait set up has a ton of flex, so I really don't need much stretch if any. This is my preference only. Most will differ.