Tire Rack Tires?

Started by Bobby Saffel, June 11, 2013, 03:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby Saffel

I'm looking for a set of tires for my truck and a guy at work recommended Tire Rack. I have never used them so I looked them up on the internet and I can get them from Tire Rack and save $42 a tire. When you think about 4 tires that begins to add up. I know they just sell tires and they don't do install or anything, but don't know if the quality of tire is there verses the local dealer. Anyone have any history with them?

BassBUFF

I've bought several from them. You get the same brand names you can buy anywhere else at a savings. I usually take them to the local Wal-Mart to have them install and lifetime balance.

Oh, and Tire Rack has a distro center in S'port.

bassadict69

Same tire, cheaper price...pick them up here in Shreveport and save the delivery fees.  I have used them several times for several different vehicles and can never find anyone that can even touch the prices.

I saved about $400 a few months ago when I bought new BF Goodrich Mud Terrains for my truck. That is after adding in the cost of going to pick them up, and then paying a tire place to mount and balance them.