Help on Yatesville lake

Started by fishon1219, April 12, 2007, 12:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishon1219

Hi all,
As I posted below in the cave run thread I am fishing the Norther KY division of FOM and I cannot find any info at all on yatesville lake. I cannot even locate a lake map. I have tried searching the internet and came up blank. I am guessing my best option is to hopefully find one at a tackle store when I get there next Thursday night.

I will have 1 day to practise and try to develop a pattern or at least figure out were the fish will be staged.

Does anybody know if they are spawning there yet, or even if I should waste my time looking for spawner's??
I dont know the water color or anything. I have only seen the areal photos from goggle earth and have found some areas that look promising, but I will really be struggling to make a check with only one time on the lake before the event.

Any help is appreciated and I can help somebody out with some St.Clair and Erie spots in return.

Thanks in advance
Kevin Barrows
Wonderland Marine West Pro-Staff
www.wonderlandmarinewest.com

Exodus Baits
www.exodusbaits.com

Warpath

Kevin,

I may be able to get you a map.  PM me your address and I will check tomorrow at the local Ranger dealer for a map.  I doubt it will be worth more than a $5, but I will let you know.  I need a map of it anyway, so if you end up not wanting it, I'll keep it for myself.

Eric

wareagle71

That state of KY has an interactive map that sometimes I find valuable, sometimes I find frustrating.  You can check it out here.  This is the Yatesville lake section supposedly.  Good Luck.  KY Interactive

WAR

fishon1219

Thanks for the link wareagle, it was very helpfull.
I will let you all know how I did next Monday morning.
Kevin Barrows
Wonderland Marine West Pro-Staff
www.wonderlandmarinewest.com

Exodus Baits
www.exodusbaits.com